Following the unprecedented success of their recent 2on2 tournament, the team behind Get2Gether are proud to present the QW 2018 Teamleague. Welcoming players of all skill levels from across the community this multi divisional, clan based tournament strives to rekindle the glory days of the most mythic of game modes - Quakeworld 4on4!
New alliances will be forged, old rivalries revisited. The battle shall be fierce but which clans shall rise to the top and proclaim themselves the kings and queens of Quakeworld TDM?
The tournament will consist of two round robin stages contested by 16 teams.
Group Phase (BO3)
- Teams will be split between 2 divisions of 8 teams each based on skill level.
- Each division is further split into 2 groups.
- Each team in a group will play each other once in a best-of-three (BO3) match.
- Points will be awarded based on match results, final group standing will be used to determine teams placing in the second stage (see Scores and ranking).
Cup Phase (BO5)
Following the Group Stage, the groups will be reshuffled based on their results to see which title they will be fighting for.
- Top 4 teams from Div1 will contest the Platinum cup.
- Bottom 4 teams from Div1 will contest the Gold cup.
- Top 4 teams from Div2 will contest the Silver cup.
- Bottom 4 teams from Div2 will contest the Bronze cup.
In each cup group each team will again play each other once, this time in a BO5 match. At the end of the season the team with the most points wins their respective group.
The following 16 teams signed up, with a total of 98 players.