The Chop-Chop-Cups are smaller tournaments that take place in only one day.
- Season is over - 25 cups were played and thanks to everyone who joined!
- Best of 1
- One map per tournament
- Map rotate and change each tournament from a map pool.
- 4 days each week on standard maps. 2 days on kenya.
- Standard maps: AEROWALK, ZTNDM3, DM4, BRAVADO
- Kenya maps: SKULL, SHIFTER, DM2, CATALYST, DM6
- Everyone start in a mixed bracket.
- First round will function as a seeding of higher / lower div.
- Losing first match will put you in the lower bracket
- Best of 3
- Map order
- One designated start map.
- Start map rotate each tournament between: DM4, DM2, AEROWALK
- After first match: loser drop a map, then winner drop one more map.
- Loser pick next map.
- Map pool
- AEROWALK, ZTNDM3, DM4, BRAVADO, DM2
- One start bracket with mixed divisions.
- First round is bo1 (all other rounds bo3) - losing the 1st match will put you in the "lower bracket", which will split the bracket into a "higher div / lower div"