Time 2 Hammer Season 3
TIME2HAMMER is semi-professional QuakeWorld 2on2 league founded by Portugal hammer in 2019.
European players of all skill levels will be able to participate, however, non-European players are free to sign up as long as they play their matches in Europe with the lowest pings possible.
TIME2HAMMER joins all players together with an extensive map pool and each year a new map is selected.
Each player is assigned to one of several groups.
The league is based on the Round Robin system in which each team will play against every other participant in their group.
Each week, each pair of players within the league will play 6 matches in one-on-one format.
This means that the spectators will have a huge spectacle in the form of many matches played within a few months!
After completing all matches, the score will be calculated, which will be influenced not only by the number of wins of each team, but also by the differences in frags or possibly walkovers.
After the Round-Robin group stage, brackets with single elimination takes place in one single evening, called T2H Challenge Cup.
Visit the league official website https://hammer-time.quake1.pl/ and/or join the official discord server.
Group Stage Placements
- Timelimit 10 minutes.
- Overtime 3 minutes.
- No powerups.
- Discharges on.
- No fairpacks.
- Ktpro spawns (unless both players agree on a different mode).
- sv_maxfps 77.
- No berzerk, midair, instagib or other unusual modes.
- Fallbunny on (unless both players agree play with off).
- Spectators are allowed by default but if ONE player DOESN’T AGREE then MUST BE changed to NO SPECTATORS. (this is to avoid "ghosting" by players)
- Each team PICKS 3 maps and all 6 must be played.
- One round each week from each group.
- Pings must be equal.
- Dm6 powerups ON