The Great Quakeholio Tournament 4
In honor of Quake's 25th anniversary, Shacknews is doing their annual tournament a little bit earlier this year. Sign up now for your shot at the $10,000 prize pool!
Even if you don’t feel like entering you’ll be able to catch the whole thing live over on the Shacknews Twitch channel.
- Timelimit: 10
- Fraglimit: 30
- Round 1 (64 Players): FFA (8 Players) on dm3
- Round 2 (32 Players): FFA (8 Players) on dm3
- Round 3 (16 Players): FFA (4 Players) on dm1
- Round 4 (8 Players): 1on1 on dm6
- Round 5 (4 Players): 1on1 on dm6
- Finals and bronze game (4 Players): 1on1 on dm4
Round 1 (dm3 FFA)
Round 2 (dm3 FFA)
Round 3 (dm1 FFA)
Round 4 (dm6 1on1)
The final rounds
The Boss fight
One of the organizers of the tournament, Grover Sturbson, offered to double the prize money of the winner if the winner managed to get 50 frags within ten minutes in dm6 1on1 against him. Milton took the challenge and scored his 50th frag just over seven minutes into the game for a final score of 50-(-1). This was the first time anyone had managed to beat the boss in the history of the Great Quakeholio tournaments.