Kombat Race is a one-day race tournament played Sunday 5th September, 21:00 CEST. The ambition is to bring more quick and easy tournaments into Quakeworld that doesn't require scheduling for each and every match.
Basic race commands:
- Set race mode with /race
- /ready to get in line
- Each route is played as a best of 5 runs.
- And every match in bracket is best of 3 route wins.
(Meaning you play best-of-3 x best-of-5-runs)
- AEROWALK route#5
- ZTNDM3 route#2
- ZTNDM3 route#3
- DM6 route#2
- SLIDE6 route#2
- Route order: cmd rnd for player1 first pick. then player2 pick. p1 toss, p2 toss, remaining route as decider.
- If both fail a run of a route, the run is replayed.
- International tournament, fair and equal ping all matches.
- Client: ezQuake
- +attack;+jump allowed
- cl_delay_packet allowed as long as its not changed during race
any other script is banned
- Ruleset: default+mfi-s (or any other as long as its -s)