Polish QuakeWorld player also known as al^capone.
- Real name: Marcin Zieliński
- Date of birth: 1981
- Also known as: al^capone
- Nationality: Polish
- Map: dm2, dm4, dm6
- Dust (1998 - 2000)
- Proud like Gods (PLG; 2000 - 2001 January)
- The Captains (Cpt; 2001 till September)
- October 2001 - June 2004 - break from any QW activity
- Death Dealers (D2; June 2004 - March 2006)
- Easy To Kill (3tk; September 2006 - February 2007)
- Slackers2 (]SR2[; March - August 2007)
- February 2008 - August 2009 - break from any QW activity
- Easy To Kill (3tk; February 2010 - )
- 7th place in last big polish QW 1on1 tournament known as Grudziadz Tournament, winner Macler, runner-up Headhunter.
- Head admin of Official Polish Quake League, 4on4 and 1on1 editions.
- 3rd place in Official Polish 1on1 Tournament, winner Balt, runner-up Zubek.
- 3rd place in Division 2 EQL1 with Death Dealers, lost only 1 point to winners.
- Head admin of the first and second edition of Polish Duelmania.
- 2nd place in Division 3 EQL4 with Easy To Kill, lost 3 point to winners.
- 2nd place in Division 2 EQL5 with Slackers2, losing in DIV2 Final to Death Dealers. Division 1 next EQL.
- Participation in QHLan 11, 3rd-6th January, Stockholm, Sweden
- CPU: Core2 Duo E8200 @ 3.2GHz
- RAM: 4x2048 DDR2-1066
- GPU: Club3D HD4890
- Monitor: Samsung 206BW 20" WideScreen @ 1680x1050
- Mouse: Logitech G9 1000Hz, 1600dpi
- Pad: Everglide Titan
- Keyboard: Logitech Ultrax Flat
- Sound Card: Asus on-board
- Headphones: Roccat Kave
- Client: ezQuake latest nightly build