With a Spring soon starting and with ever high ongoing QuakeWorld activity, the 15th
edition of Thunderdome
: the biggest (over 1300 registered participants during 9 years) 1on1 online tournament is on its way. The registration
has been started!Updated!!!
Planned dates are (can be ajusted - depends on signups and other reasons):
- 5th of March: last day of the signups.
- 6th of March: the "div-whine" day.
- 7th of March: start of the tournament.
- Begin of May: the end.
This season features the same map pool as Thunderdome 14
(AEROWALK, BRAVADO, CATALYST, MONSOON
) with a one change: the TOXICITY_TEST2
has been replaced by it's optimized version TOXICITY
(TOXICITY_TEST2 is allowed when the selected server lacks the released version of the map).
The change in rules is that the only clients allowed are with limit on cl_rollangle
- ezQuake 3.2.3+, ruleset thunderdome, smackdown and qcon
- ezQuake 3.6alpha7+, ruleset thunderdome, smackdown and qcon
- unezQuake 0.9.4+ stable, ruleset modern2020 nominal and thunderdome nominal
- unezQuake 1.0.4+ alpha, ruleset modern2020 nominal and thunderdome nominal
Other versions and clients forbidden
. However responsibility for the version check is on the players, to perform the version and ruleset verification before
the game (the test after
the game is not considered a good ground for disqualification.
The winners of the last season are:
Join our Discord server
for more information and scheduling of the games. Alternatively one can find admins on IRC channel #Thunderdome
P.S. Thanks to bps
for new banner.