It's been long overdue but finally nQuakesv has been updated with the most recent MVDSV/KTX versions available.
The changes done in conjunction with this update are:
- Updated to MVDSV v0.32 for all platforms (Linux 32-/64-bit, Windows 32-bit)
- Updated to KTX v1.38 for all platforms (Linux 32-/64-bit, Windows 32-bit)
- Various file additions and config changes related to the above.
- KTX v1.38 introduces bot support. They are by default disabled but can be enabled by renaming qwprogs-bots-enabled.so (or .dll if on Windows) to qwprogs.so (replacing the current one). This is only for enabling the bot support at all, after doing this you still need to enable them in-game with botcmd enable and then botcmd addbot to add an opponent. Might add an installer step for the file renaming part, at least on Linux.
- sv_crypt_rcon has been enabled (was previously bugged in MVDSV on 64-bit systems but has now been fixed)
- sv_hostname now includes port again (thanks Meag)
- Installer now exits properly if screen is not installed (thanks Ch0wW and Skurk for discovery and solution)
If you're already running a server then you can update binaries and configs using ./update_binaries.sh and ./update_configs.shGet nQuakesv on nQuake.com