Molgrum has been working relentlessly to get his server mod CSPREE
out of beta and into version 1.0. Today is release day, so read on for more info, changelog and download instructions.
• Fixes to the /kill command
• Fix Last Man Standing spectating bug
• Accepted code from Spike for respawn tokens in coop and per mode map pools
• Accepted code from Tuna for setup.sh to have a correct Bash syntax
• Bugfix for Duel Arena not readying up players automatically across maps
• Spelling fixes
• RL damage 110 -> 120
• Freeze Tag tweaks so telefrags respawn you as frozen
• Rocket jump fixes
• Prewar menu reduced in text
• Nailguns ignore armor
• Added 20 seconds delay on megahealth in Duel Arena
• Gameclock doesn't tick when nobody plays
• Matchless locked ports starts instantly
• Duel Arena updated with "second chance"
• Reliable sounds, antilag on missiles
• When enough players have joined, the readyup phase is lockedWhat is Chilling Spree?
Chilling Spree is a deathmatch mod for Quakeworld that focuses on user friendliness and lots of game modes to try out. It is intended for having fun playing Quakeworld with new twists of the game instead of playing the same three modes all the time.DownloadDownload from githubServers:
Chilling Spree features fourteen game modes in total, nine of them which are unique to the mod compared to KTX.
databur.st:27511 - Kill The King (with maprotation)
databur.st:27512 - Head Hunters (with maprotation)
databur.st:27513 - Casual team modes (cspree modes)
databur.st:27514 - Normal competitive modes (1on1/2on2/4on4)
databur.st:27515 - Duel ArenaMore info at the wiki
. Visit the project page
as well. There's also a blog post
by Molgrum with more info.
Enjoy, and wreak havoc!