User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2020-08-18, 15:14
80 posts

Apr 2017
I've done some more work on this AI bot. You can find it here

It now supports DM4, ZTNDM3, Aerowalk and DM2. It will attempt to play on all maps but don't expect much of a challenge on unknown maps. Although it has kicked my ass on Shifter because of its evil LG and because I suck at the map.

While I'm not a fan of DM2 I did like the challenge of trying to create a bot that can play the map. It's a difficult map for a bot to play because of all the doors and platforms. And the fact that there's no LG means a bot can struggle to be challenging for a human.

Its best map is DM4. Its worst is DM2 despite being able to move around the map better than me it still struggles to beat me. I guess we humans are just too tenacious!
2020-10-17, 01:36
802 posts

Mar 2006
lemonjuiced wrote:
I've done some more work on this AI bot. You can find it here

Quote:

Quote:
Convenient file sharing on the web, without registration. Simply upload files and share the URL. The files will expire automatically 1 week from now.

Not exactly a good place to host something other than 007 stuff!
https://tinyurl.com/qwbrasil - QuakeFiles
2020-10-17, 11:54
80 posts

Apr 2017
Yeah I know. But the idea was that I would update more frequently but it seems nobody is interested in bots these days and so I didn't bother to upload further changes.

I'm still tinkering with the bot and so I'll do another update later. And if you know of a better website for sharing files that doesn't require me to register then let me know.
  3 posts on 1 page  1