User panel stuff on forum
  1 post on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2014-05-09, 18:22
14 posts

Oct 2013
the US MTF community is starting a 2v2 league... sign ups through the end of this month with plans to start the league around 2nd week of june. Currently have 6 teams... if you're interested and need any files or anything let me know. We hang out on irc.gamesurge.net #megateamfortress

If you've never played it before, it's prob best to spec some of our games first and learn it a little bit. We play every night pretty much starting around 8-9EST until we fall asleep.
If you want to play to have the competition, but don't feel like you're up to par right now it's no biggie... we will be glad to help. the first season will just be for fun and to see how we need to tweak game settings and everything to run it efficiently so it's a good time to come in and learn the game. We play 2v2 and 3v3 pretty much every night and have had some 4v4s and 5v5s pretty frequently as of late so let me know if youre interested and we can make it happen.

http://mtfql.enjin.com (don't make fun of my crappy site. it only took 10 minutes and I'm lazy)
  1 post on 1 page  1