User panel stuff on forum
  8 posts on 1 page  1
North American QW
2013-02-13, 16:41
19 posts

Oct 2012
So we currently have 3 clans in the great NATION of the UNITED STATES.

These are the players in the clans, I believe...... correct me if I am wrong.

SPR(sporadic) - B1aze, BLooD_DoG, Serp, Cyanide, Zeeshan

6(oclan) - Gnd, Vegeta, Squeeze, Karnage, Helios, (possibly whitey?)

M(mavericks) - Sane, Dustin, Rusty, (Surprise)

=== Don't let me forget the other 1 ==
CC(canadian communist) - Razor, Phase-1 lol

------------------------------------------------

With such great clans, what are we to do, we must BATTLE and play against eachother.

Now with seeing all the rosters, maybe we can make a 4th, with remainder good players, if anyone has any ideas of lineups for a new clan I will help out and try to recruit them to play so we can have 4! It will be hard but worth a shot

ALSO! from the community who do you believe will be the victor, compared to each other who is 1st 2nd 3rd, who will have better games against eachother, who will BE THE DOMINATE FORCE or will it be flip flopped every time. Possibly we can start a tournament or maybe some kind of ladder, hard to do wtih 3 clans but possibly good with 4. Just give me some predictions and skills of players ETC. LETS TALK BABY

WE ARE NORTH AMERICA THE TALKING CENTRAL OF THE WORLD!
2013-02-13, 16:51
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
This old fashioned 4on4 stuff is great and all, but I think its the most difficult route to take to promote N.A. qw scene activity.

Here are some better ways:

1) 2on2 tournament with A and B teams from above mentioned clans
2) QWCA draft league/ladder, with ability of new clans to join-in-progress on the action
2013-02-13, 23:17
112 posts

Nov 2010
phil wrote:
This old fashioned 4on4 stuff is great and all, but I think its the most difficult route to take to promote N.A. qw scene activity.

Here are some better ways:

1) 2on2 tournament with A and B teams from above mentioned clans
2) QWCA draft league/ladder, with ability of new clans to join-in-progress on the action

Even though I don't enjoy QWCA as much as I do 2on2 or 4on4, I think I would actually really enjoy a QWCA draft league/ladder.

The fact that it would be competitive and team based makes it seem very interesting to me. I would be all for such a QWCA tourney because it looks like there are 10 new NA QW'ers that are not vegeta/sane/b1aze skill level, so QWCA would be a great way to get everyone in NA playing together, top to bottom.
2013-02-14, 01:45
123 posts

Mar 2006
Yeah as much as dislike CA, a QW CA draft now would be brilliant I think. With proper advertising, word of mouth and networking it could have a much bigger turn out than the recent TDM drafts.
2013-02-14, 09:42
19 posts

Oct 2012
try it out quakephil, try and make one.... I'll play
2013-02-14, 16:26
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
According to Facebook's "insight" feature there are ~100 members of the page who are from the USA, second best after the Swedes (roughly 200). Get 'em playing. :|
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2013-02-15, 01:48
9 posts

Oct 2007
,mmm delicious food for thought sane, have you ever considered becoming a cook?
2013-02-15, 04:49
112 posts

Nov 2010
pg wrote:
Yeah as much as dislike CA, a QW CA draft now would be brilliant I think. With proper advertising, word of mouth and networking it could have a much bigger turn out than the recent TDM drafts.

I agree with pg.
  8 posts on 1 page  1