User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Ozquake - Australian QW 1on1 League
2012-12-19, 07:35
46 posts

Aug 2011
A new channel for Australian QuakeWorld players has been started on QuakeNet IRC server. It is called #qw.au

The old #ozquake channel on GameSurge IRC server is still around, but with xiLe leaving the community it is slowly dying and his website is crippled with spambots due to his lack of administration. Regardless, #ozquake will stick around to cover GameSurge but I will be looking to link it with the qwnet irc bots to #qw.au on QuakeNet IRC.

Anyway this is just a heads up for all of you Australian Quakers, there are still some active QuakeWorld players in Australia and we do have a small community located at #ozquake on GameSurge IRC servers and now on #qw.au on the QuakeNet IRC servers.

There are a few of us who play every night or every second night, and lately some 2v2s have been played as well as duels and dmm4s. So come on, join a channel and start playing some QuakeWorld again!

The last 2 duel tournaments were a success, due to the fact that they were daily events. The original ozquake duel tournament died from lack of administration and it was spaced over too many weeks. Perhaps with more interest in the future, another one day only duel tournament can be run again.
http://fsgamers.org/home/
2012-12-19, 20:29
375 posts

Sep 2009
Added to Auto-Join!!!
(QW Nickname: AL.Kernell)
2012-12-20, 05:25
46 posts

Aug 2011
wernerml wrote:
Added to Auto-Join!!!

Thanks guy! I added your marvellous server browser to the welcome spam message
http://fsgamers.org/home/
2012-12-20, 06:49
375 posts

Sep 2009
Jambi wrote:
wernerml wrote:
Added to Auto-Join!!!

Thanks guy! I added your marvellous server browser to the welcome spam message

NICE!!!! thanks!!!!
(QW Nickname: AL.Kernell)
2014-03-04, 13:30
2 posts

Mar 2014
awesome, good to see at least a few people are around still...
it'll be forever before I have a match a bet though
  5 posts on 1 page  1