User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Site Feedback
2012-07-10, 03:25
357 posts

Mar 2006
can we have a new posts button so i can just press that to see new threads since i was last here??

This new forum software is a challenge to do what im used to.

Thanks.
2013-02-20, 10:14
News Writer
283 posts

Jan 2007
Totally seconded - I can't use the forum and haven't been able to since it got updated because it's such a pain to look at all the dates of 'latest post' and then realise I don't really care about when they were posted if I can't see the title of the topic.... a list of the topics posted on ordered by date would be good enough, doesn't even need to update to remove the ones posted since I was last on...... please!
2013-02-20, 10:17
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
isn't Updates what you're looking for?

http://www.quakeworld.nu/updates
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2013-02-20, 11:09
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Darff wrote:
Totally seconded - I can't use the forum and haven't been able to since it got updated because it's such a pain to look at all the dates of 'latest post' and then realise I don't really care about when they were posted if I can't see the title of the topic.... a list of the topics posted on ordered by date would be good enough, doesn't even need to update to remove the ones posted since I was last on...... please!

Second button from left in the user menu? It's exactly what you ask for and has been there all the time.

You could also use the favourites function to add topics you want to follow and you will get a notification icon on it when an update has occured.
2013-02-20, 21:02
375 posts

Sep 2009
dimman wrote:

Hey dimman, can you make a "star-button" to add BLOGs to favorites also?
(like I mentioned here: http://www.quakeworld.nu/forum/topic/5834/93019/feature-requests/#93019 )
(QW Nickname: AL.Kernell)
  5 posts on 1 page  1