kingpin
LocKtar
marklar
ok98
razor
slimbo
soma
Zalon

Please try to contact your opponents and play your games.
2009-03-22, 20:10
312 posts

Feb 2006
What are you talking about? Marklar has played a game already of which im sure, and the rest I dont know. This is as silly as the "qwdl season 2 seedings" where you posted a list of nicknames who didn't participate in season 1, while most certainly I did participate in it, and got my name in your list of not playing in it.
2009-03-22, 20:52
569 posts

Feb 2006
marklar played vs xenic (admin). So might be that xenic did the reporting.. or maybe the code for generating this list has some errors in it.

Anyways, for whatever reasons, if this can help as a reminder for some people to play their games, the topic serves it purpose.
2009-03-22, 21:41
188 posts

May 2007
Really mipa. Did this really happen? Did we really made the mistake when we juggled around with about 100 names we set a name on a wrong list and it was even yours? I really want to apologize to you. Do you really have to bitch around every time when something goes wrong?
2009-03-22, 21:46
News Writer
169 posts

Dec 2007
What you guys need to do is update your rules because a lot of stuff is missing. Just check the topic how to handle ping issues and server.
Also it has gone what, 2 weeks? 3 maybe? dont fucking kick people before they have been forced to give a WO.
2009-03-22, 22:39
398 posts

Feb 2006
I'm about to play ok98, he has been away and therefor not played any games so far.. after that I just have sassa (roz) to play, but he seems to do nothing more than idle, so might be a player that's good to kick!
2009-03-23, 08:49
Administrator
1864 posts

Feb 2006
I haven't logged in?

Oh well, I've both checked the site and contacted my opponant, Fisto - We were not able to schedule our match, but I'm sure we can get to play it today.
2009-03-23, 12:00
312 posts

Feb 2006
nix wrote:
Really mipa. Did this really happen? Did we really made the mistake when we juggled around with about 100 names we set a name on a wrong list and it was even yours? I really want to apologize to you. Do you really have to bitch around every time when something goes wrong?

Yes it did happen. I don't have to bitch about it but I want to. You need to hear about your mistakes as often as possible.
2009-03-23, 14:10
36 posts

Jan 2006
asked goblin for qwdl game. only answer that i got was that he hates 1on1s. dunno why ppl like him even singup for dueltournaments.
oooOO
2009-03-23, 18:29
173 posts

Jun 2008
mipa wrote:
What are you talking about? Marklar has played a game already of which im sure, and the rest I dont know.

I'm talking about the players that havn't logged in (since signing up). As I posted.

Zalon wrote:
I haven't logged in?

Thats what the logs say (I was a bit surprised tho ;-))

Zalon wrote:
Oh well, I've both checked the site and contacted my opponant, Fisto - We were not able to schedule our match, but I'm sure we can get to play it today.

Nice one :-)

zappater wrote:
What you guys need to do is update your rules because a lot of stuff is missing

What you need to do is create a thread, not hijack this one.

Willgurht wrote:
Anyways, for whatever reasons, if this can help as a reminder for some people to play their games, the topic serves it purpose.

And that was the general idea ;-)

Goblin and sassa - please chat to an admin if you don't want to play for whatever reason.

The Rules wrote:
You get 2 weeks to play your games.
If a player does not play their first 3 games, they will be kicked from the season.
If a player plays less than or equal to half of their scheduled matches, they will be excluded from the season and may be banned from the next season.
All points related to excluded players will removed. This means that if a player was given a walkover, they will lose those points.

Just trying to give players as much notice as possible.
2009-03-25, 18:09
20 posts

Nov 2008
Well ive asked about everyone in my division (5) to play.
No one have even tried to ask me, its pretty boring when people barely care to answer when you ask on irc or send a mail.
I thought the idea of signing up was to get to play....
  11 posts on 1 page  1