User panel stuff on forum
  18 posts on 1 page  1
LAN tournaments
2007-01-08, 11:28
151 posts

Jan 2006
I have talked with some of the boys in crew , and they want to make a new lan if the ppl want it so there for im making a poll to see if you want to have it.
so if you want to have a qhlan 11 then sign on the yes thing and if you dont sign on the no thing /stroller
2007-01-08, 11:54
370 posts

May 2006
Yes, but you can better check it again in august or something . Now most are in a good mood and will swear they'll come (Like I'm doing now!!)
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2007-01-08, 13:03
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
What Flepser said!
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2007-01-08, 13:12
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
cmon, ofc QHLAN is needed
all efforts must be done, at all times!
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2007-01-08, 13:15
1754 posts

Jan 2006
August eeh? there aren't too many opportunitys to have qhlan next time..
I will be along with pzyx and gurak(network and kiosk-crewers) doing my military service
so we don't have too many options :F

...stroller is lame and won't do his service
2007-01-08, 16:37
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Stroller isn't lame, maybe a little bit confused though
I get double impressions regarding Lorns participation next year, what's really his story? Ofcourse we must have yet another great lan!
Join us on discord.quake.world
2007-01-08, 17:04
47 posts

Mar 2006
What I've said from the beginning is I don't want to be headadmin for another lan like this, it's way too much work for one person to handle really. I'm trying to find like 3-4 guys who can replace my position, then it might finally be done properly. I'm very much aware of the problems we have had at a lot of the lans, tournament schedules and so on, and I would like to be able to have a lan with other people as head admins so I can have the time to do all the other stuff I've wanted to do for the last 6 years or so (the video interviews and stuff like that as well as not only fixing the problems but doing everything in the best possible way)

Anyway, I had fun at this lan, even if I'm completely exhausted from the stress, workload and ~4 hours of sleep a night monday-sunday (I went straight to bed and slept over 13 hours when i got home)
I hope you guys had fun as well, and that I will see you at the next lan, even if I'm not the one in charge of running it...
2007-01-08, 18:12
370 posts

May 2006
I didn't mean to have a QHlan in august, but to check if people want to come in January again, having a QHlan in august would be very crappy since many people celebrate their holidays with friends to warm exotic countries then .

But now everybody say they want to come next year, if you check the willingness in august you have a more reliable result.
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2007-01-09, 15:12
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
would be wonderful if you get those 3/4 ppl to replace lornlin and would be quite helful to have lorn training them (common problems, etc). excellent! who knows, maybe next year i can come
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2007-01-09, 15:49
637 posts

Jan 2006
well I can only try to do my best to show up next year, hope the date will be okay for me

great job done on all the QHLans!
http://slip.4.pl/ - unblocking myspace facebook firewall
2007-01-09, 16:54
151 posts

Jan 2006
goqsane and the rest give us a date whats perfect and we would take that date=D
2007-01-09, 17:21
163 posts

Jan 2006
Lornelin wrote:
What I've said from the beginning is I don't want to be headadmin for another lan like this, it's way too much work for one person to handle really. I'm trying to find like 3-4 guys who can replace my position, then it might finally be done properly. I'm very much aware of the problems we have had at a lot of the lans, tournament schedules and so on, and I would like to be able to have a lan with other people as head admins so I can have the time to do all the other stuff I've wanted to do for the last 6 years or so (the video interviews and stuff like that as well as not only fixing the problems but doing everything in the best possible way)

Anyway, I had fun at this lan, even if I'm completely exhausted from the stress, workload and ~4 hours of sleep a night monday-sunday (I went straight to bed and slept over 13 hours when i got home)
I hope you guys had fun as well, and that I will see you at the next lan, even if I'm not the one in charge of running it...

I think I speak for everyone that have ever attended a QHLAN: I really appreciate the efforts you have put into QuakeWorld, and I am thankful for you running the QHLAN's almost by yourself for a while now. But like we talked about in our tired ramble; It's so frustrating seeing the problem, but not having the time to fix them. I really hope you get the help you need, and that you won't disappear from the QW LAN-scene.

Cheers
http://www.aimbot.se/pic/dopefish_anim.gif
2007-01-12, 19:23
News Writer
280 posts

May 2006
Delete all users from forum with his votes who push "No" button. :-)
2007-01-15, 06:29
4 posts

Dec 2006
I'm looking at doing a tour of Europe sometime - probably next year. If there was a QHLAN at the same time next year (mid-January ish), I'd be much keen to go. No Quakeworld in New Zealand anymore :<

I can come last in the Losers bracket, no shame for other people :]

And I'd be keen to help out with whatever if the help is needed.
2007-01-15, 06:41
1754 posts

Jan 2006
Sounds cool Madman
And maybe that time phil! can actually get off work and such
The attention to qhlan would be tremendous if you come from across the globe!
2007-01-15, 13:13
188 posts

Jan 2006
i'd like it, but not that i could come
2007-01-15, 13:41
705 posts

Feb 2006
Ofcourse i want qhlan, i cant imagine it going away. :/
2007-01-15, 14:43
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
Yes! What kind of evil being would vote No?
  18 posts on 1 page  1