User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
Other Tournaments
2006-06-25, 23:14
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
Matchday 1 of the FFA tournament is over, and a lot of players did not show up. Very BG considering that players gave feedback on what days that suited best. Please do not let this happen again: we are not wasting any more time on such players. Chances are that we will not accept signups from such players in future tournaments. No need to make excuses folks, let's hope you show up on Wednesday :>
Link, we are not even oldtimers anymore, we are dinosaurs. - Hooraytio
2006-06-26, 09:23
News Writer
254 posts

Mar 2006
Fair play on organising the competition lads, but I just checked the website this morning to find competition had started. Which I am disapointed about.
I had been expecting an email following on from the first email informing us when the competition would start and what days had been decided on. Anyway I know you will say I should have checked the website earlier for updates. Anyway now I know :-)
I ain't got no time for this jibber jabber fool
2006-06-26, 12:41
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
The mail that was sendt out, was regarding when you could play, and when you could not. This to make this tournament as available as possible for every contender. Sundays and Wednesdays seemed to fit everyone. This was posted 21.06 on the web. That was 4 days before matchday 1. It has also been spammed on irc trough the .qw bot, and put in topic on #qw4ever. I also bought the domain www.qw4ever.com, so that it would be easy to remember the url for the page.

To sum it up:

I got 2 kids at home (11 and 16), and they are the only kids I am babysitting. I am not cleaning up after you have eaten, I am not picking up your clothes when they are on the floor, I am not telling you to put the food back in the fridge ... and I am certaintly not mailing players when to play when that info is on the page with the very difficult url: www.qw4ever.com

I am not gonna adjust qw4ever after the players, they have to adjust themselves after qw4ever. Group C was a ****ing joke, but the heat on that one is on the players, not qw4ever.

2006-06-26, 13:06
News Writer
254 posts

Mar 2006
Hey Link I was not giving out.
Just saying I thought a mail would follow.
I dont use irc and hadnt checked the website in a few days.
I was just under the impression that we would get a follow up mail but anyway my fault.
Stupid me :-)
I ain't got no time for this jibber jabber fool
2006-06-26, 13:33
7 posts

May 2006
i am working all night long this week, from 22:00 to 6:00 :/ i am innocent not to show up
i can't show up on wednesday either :/

but :| ... i could knock out my boss, hide his body in the toilets, sneak into his office, do his secretary bitch, install qw (if it isn't allready :] ), play the tourney, drink all his hidden alcohol, do the bitch again, smoke some and then fall asleep on his comforty couch ...

ya that sounds like a plan :lol:
2006-06-26, 14:52
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
psilo: I know that, you said so in good time. But, I never knew about 22.00 to 6:00. That was NEW info for me. I sent you mail 19.06, and u reply 25.06, on the matchday. If you had replied EARLIER and given me the time, i might have set up a time that would suit you. k?

pleuraXslfjklsfjdsf (omg): I was just saying this in general, to all the 20 of the total 31 players that didnt bother to; 1. show up , 2. let us know they didnt come. Total lack of respect. It doesnt really matter, the tournaments will go on nevertheless
  6 posts on 1 page  1