User panel stuff on forum
  1 post on 1 page  1
Help
2022-05-13, 13:27
3 posts

May 2022
Is is possible to ask the server to record MVD demos when playing coop? The server will probably be a public server running KTX and we will start a coop campaign using /votecoop.

As far as I can tell, the servers are automatically recording MVDs whenever someone starts a match (1x1, 4x4, etc), and I can see them using /dlist. But when we switch them to coop mode, using /votecoop, nothing is recorded. Maybe I'm missing something. I'm pretty sure I remember there was a server side configuration to enable recording FFA matches, but I don't remember ever seeing anything about coop. Not that something like that would matter much, after all, I wouldn't be able to change a server side configuration...

Other than the widely available KTX servers, there seems to be, like, only 3 servers that specialize in coop play. One of them is pretty cool and will record demos, but only if you beat the fastest completion time of the map. And that is far from our goal. We just want to casually play the single player maps, killing and finding everything, and then have demos of our epic quest.
  1 post on 1 page  1