User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2020-05-05, 03:48
32 posts

Sep 2016
most amount of luck ive seen in a looong time. Went all in on a attack on him after repeated harassing at low with his quadruns. took him out at plates, but we both left pack, ofc he gets pack. he go to big where he dies and leave pack. then he spawn there and get his rl back, but dies again. Then he spawns low and rl spawns infront of him.then he dies. Then he spawn tele, and as he walks to the teleport ya miraculous spawns, he go to high rl and a poor teammate there whos been waiting god how long for rl to spaw gets distracted by him, but get a sg shot on him but ofc banana gets the the rl and quad. gg
'
2020-05-06, 10:45
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Any chance you saved the demo?
Join us on discord.quake.world
2020-05-13, 06:40
News Writer
5 posts

Apr 2008
Hahaha. this post reminds me of how some of the 4on4s can go sometimes. Last week playing i had nothing until the 12 min mark, then over a 5 min stretch i'd spawn, get RL, get RA, spawn get other RL, get YA... walked across quad, it spawns and was somehow unattended.

Does anyone have the demo from years ago where a player discharged the entire opposition team on dm3 in water, one of which opposition had quad? I distinctly remember quad guy was on the upper bridge, another opponent on the RL room ledge, one walking along lower water bridge and one in the water. BOOM. haha.
2020-06-05, 06:42
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
dracs wrote:
Does anyone have the demo from years ago where a player discharged the entire opposition team on dm3 in water,

This discharge? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_GIsePVnY
2020-06-05, 16:25
32 posts

Sep 2016
ops, was very late and I had been drinking when i made this thread. Yes I have the demo.
2020-06-08, 00:40
Administrator
384 posts

Dec 2006
Having some done brief analysis, I'd be amazed if it wasn't Xantom.
  6 posts on 1 page  1