Brief feedback after a couple of games last night...
1) Map is a good size overall, but some areas are a bit empty (rocket water) and some are a bit cramped. It feels a bit brutal when you're out of control, but generally worked well.
2) The hidden mega is a bit too well hidden
Though once everyone knew about it it was fine.
3) The red armor trick jump... I know it's not a difficult slide, but it is frustrating to know you've only got one shot at it, red armor is just sitting there and then you miss it. We resorted to boomsticking teammates to help them across. Maybe make a E1M2-style multi-jump alternative way to get there? Feels overly punishing of mistakes right now.
4) The rocket room needs to be a bit more accessible, right now there's a single choke point at YA, and the alternative to get there (unless doors are open) is going via tele @ red, so if the other team has both armors covered then you're in trouble. Also, maybe a spawn point under the high entrance?
5) The YA corridor felt a little cramped when there's quite a lot of action over there as people try to push past yellow to get RL. This would probably fix itself if 4) was fixed. Maybe move yellow to middle of corridor (opposite the teleporter), away from the chokepoint and make it easier to steal?
6) Random thought: have you considered switching the pent & quads round? It would make the team in control of yellow corridor have to move back to the center of the map.
7) Pretty severe FPS drops when facing middle of map... unfortunately doors don't block vis even when closed, so the doors at pent area makes most of the map 'visible'.
Overall I enjoyed the games, even though I was mostly lost and only one teammate had .loc files... we should try to have more games on it before you do anything drastic.