User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
Maps & Textures
2018-04-16, 12:20
14 posts

Feb 2014
http://www.zerog3n.com/quakeworld/xexanoth1.jpg

Fortress themed map with 2 main areas and some GPL textures (now Q1/QW compatible). Kinda built with 1v1 in mind but I'm more of a creator then a player, so would be good to know if it goes alright for 1v1/2v2 or FFA. Happy to make to some mild tweaks before final release, otherwise I'll turn it into a SP map. Would be good to get some feedback. Cheers. =)

xexanoth_beta2.zip
2018-04-16, 17:00
65 posts

Apr 2017
Hi zg3n

As for aesthetics imo is top brass, seems really medieval tower or castle, very nice looking, as for gameplay, i didnt tested it.
Seemed quite diff from other competitive maps, probably more cs'ish in nature, but needs a try, ofc.

Thumbs up
2018-04-19, 05:12
16 posts

Dec 2017
Have a DM _and_ SP version :E

Also, for shits & giggles, put some lavaball ents in the lava where you have to/might cross it
2018-04-19, 07:34
105 posts

Apr 2017
I've just had a look. It's probably a bit too random to be considered a pretty map but the randomness of its structures does help to make it interesting and easier to learn the layout. Where I find very often the very pretty maps tend to be rather uniform throughout and this makes it very difficult to distinguish one area from the next.

But perhaps you can sex it up a little so then the server admins will upload it.
  4 posts on 1 page  1