User panel stuff on forum
  70 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page
LAN tournaments
2016-11-15, 20:17
Member
24 posts

Registered:
Dec 2007
Awesome vid and thanks for the details Lorn!

We are coming from Budapest and also try to bring Para with myself
2016-11-16, 05:43
News Writer
871 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Lornelin wrote:
[*] Monitors (that can do more than 75Hz) might be harder though. We still have like 4 of our old CRT monitors in Hazards storage, those can do at least 144Hz, but they're CRTs.
We could probably scramble a bunch of actual modern gaming monitors from people living in Stockholm if need be though. I have one 24" 1080p 144Hz that i could do without during the lan myself. If any of you reading this have an extra you could bring let me know!

Thanks Lornelin, if someone can reserve me a monitor that supports DisplayPort input, that would be excellent!
2016-11-16, 10:16
News Writer
101 posts

Registered:
Sep 2014
dirtbox wrote:

Thanks Lornelin, if someone can reserve me a monitor that supports DisplayPort input, that would be excellent!


Is using a converter cable any good?
2016-11-16, 12:06
News Writer
871 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
praxismo wrote:
Is using a converter cable any good?
Good point. I believe dev uses a converter and still gets high hz... i think i have one around here somewhere too
2016-11-18, 16:47
Member
18 posts

Registered:
Feb 2016
bps wrote:
flintheart wrote:
This is great! Perhaps put up a more dedicated webpage or something / more proper info?


There is futile attempts at making a registration page, but as we are always outnumbered [never outgunned] we'll see WHEN this will go live. I'm trying, everyday.


Can i help? write me a line if so.
2016-11-18, 19:47
Administrator
863 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
timotej wrote:
bps wrote:
flintheart wrote:
This is great! Perhaps put up a more dedicated webpage or something / more proper info?


There is futile attempts at making a registration page, but as we are always outnumbered [never outgunned] we'll see WHEN this will go live. I'm trying, everyday.


Can i help? write me a line if so.


Timo! Jump on to Discord for some talks?
Surf to discord.quake.world and go from there.
IRC went Discord -> join the chats @ discord.quake.world
2016-11-20, 02:46
News Writer
871 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
020-aikon wrote:
Me and raket(mostly raket) will try to organize a little warmup-pre-qhlan-lan at rakets place for some quakers coming from brazil/austraila if theres intrerest!
/Cheers

This is interesting. We are doing a little warmup-pre-qhlan-lan at rasta's house in Amsterdam. Perhaps we can combine the 2... I am guessing Raket is in Stockholm?
2016-11-20, 04:50
Member
187 posts

Registered:
Feb 2011
020-aikon wrote:
Me and raket(mostly raket) will try to organize a little warmup-pre-qhlan-lan at rakets place for some quakers coming from brazil/austraila if theres intrerest!
/Cheers

I guess Canadians aren't invited. I see how it is...
2016-11-29, 09:47
Administrator
863 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Website & signup launch is imminent.
IRC went Discord -> join the chats @ discord.quake.world
2016-11-29, 13:52
Member
397 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Fantastic! I'm 100% confirmed now as flights are booked and everything!
  70 posts on 3 pages  First page123Last page