User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
Help
2016-05-17, 10:42
Member
232 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
Surely we can find somebody to help subsidise locust (and bps if he hasn't reached what he needs), any ideas?

If we can get a list of potential sponsors, I'll volunteer to help persuade them. I have a lot of ideas on how to present the notion. I realise it's probably slim pickings, but amongst us all maybe we can compile even just a short list of people/companies to approach
vb.drok-radnik.com
2016-05-17, 11:07
News Writer
33 posts

Registered:
Feb 2008
vb- wrote:
Surely we can find somebody to help subsidise locust (and bps if he hasn't reached what he needs), any ideas?

If we can get a list of potential sponsors, I'll volunteer to help persuade them. I have a lot of ideas on how to present the notion. I realise it's probably slim pickings, but amongst us all maybe we can compile even just a short list of people/companies to approach


Good idea!
2016-05-17, 11:14
Member
232 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
locust: Sponsors generally want exposure for their money, would you be willing to promote the sponsor in some ways? Like wearing their shirt, or thanking them when the opportunity arises?
vb.drok-radnik.com
2016-05-17, 11:21
News Writer
33 posts

Registered:
Feb 2008
vb- wrote:
locust: Sponsors generally want exposure for their money, would you be willing to promote the sponsor in some ways? Like wearing their shirt, or thanking them when the opportunity arises?


Yes of course!
2016-05-17, 13:33
Member
232 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
OK so I've found myself a few leads to work on. I'm not doing anything about it tonight as it's time for bed (Australia) and I want to give time for people to tell me to fuck off

I'll be back in like 18 hours
vb.drok-radnik.com
2016-05-18, 11:08
Member
232 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
OK so I've got a crude pitch with a lot of info about the game and the event and the significance of the two coming together, but I need some basic details about you. I'll private message you a few questions soon or find you on IRC
vb.drok-radnik.com
2016-05-18, 13:59
News Writer
33 posts

Registered:
Feb 2008
vb- wrote:
OK so I've got a crude pitch with a lot of info about the game and the event and the significance of the two coming together, but I need some basic details about you. I'll private message you a few questions soon or find you on IRC


Mail me at: niclas@wideving.com
  7 posts on 1 page  1