5 posts on 1 page  1
Other Tournaments
2016-04-22, 13:17
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
24' April - Dropin 1on1 tournament.

Event ended successfully !

Relive the action by watching rikolls stream of it !:: https://www.twitch.tv/rikoll/v/62569429

-> spoiler
Results : http://challonge.com/SundaySpawnFragginKenyaFandom
-<

Show up a little before : Next sunday 24 april 1600 UTC :: 1800 CEST :: 1900 EEST ::

Most likely Kenya - 1 map only. looking for map options... doomed, vdm3, dspdm4...

(Edited 2016-04-24, 19:03)
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2016-04-22, 14:55
22 posts

Jan 2016
vdm3!
2016-04-22, 22:35
459 posts

Mar 2008
Just decide a map, Ocoini. Be da boss
2016-04-23, 07:12
55 posts

Oct 2011
bravodob5

We have to see more of this map!
BaseQ.fr Administrator o/
2016-04-23, 21:47
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
I think bravado is a good map - but I also think that it is no longer kenya, we have played bravado for many years it feels like =)

I understand everyone has their favorite thing they would like to do - and your best way of influencing what we do is to show up for as much as you can. I'm not keeping track of who is showing up or not - but in general i'm more inclined to organize something that someone that has been showing up a lot would like to do.

And as always - anyone is free to join the sundayspawnfraggin admin team.. Come help me organize this stuff - organize your own events under the same name/channel with your rules !
It really isn't hard!!! And it can be quite fun to organize stuff!! =)
It doesn't have to be on sundays only either!!
If you have an idea that you would like to try out, just try it out !

After the 1on1 - Next weekend we will try a CTF - then if dev's 2on2 doesn't get started by then we will try another 2on2 or run a request: 1on1 on classics maps, dm2,dm4,dm6.
After this I will need someone else to run an event or two for a two weekends - or we will be taking a forced break.

For this weekend I am thinking we try a ladder, then everyone gets a chance to try their lg on whatever div0 will be showing up=)
or run two/four concurrent ladders:: then top two players on the ladder duke it out in a best of 3
I still haven't managed to narrow down the map yet, ill probably give you a couple options on irc an hour before we start - so if you want to influence the map by spamming the channel be there an hour before we start.
There will be no tb5 or bravadob, rwild, rf2, skull, ztnmaps.
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
  5 posts on 1 page  1