User panel stuff on forum
Index  ‹  LAN tournaments  ‹  LAN?
  3 posts on 1 page  1
LAN tournaments
2016-02-17, 01:21
280 posts

Jan 2015
Why don't you nordic guys do another QHLan? Or something like that? Considering that 80% of the active qw players live there, the chances of a successful event in that region is greater than anywhere else.

Depending on when it happens, we could try to raise some funds and make something different, like fly gt and bulat, other american / south american players. I don't believe quakecon is going to support / host any real QW event, as it was suggested here. Or at least, i think we shouldn't rely exclusively on them for doing anything this year in celebration of quake's 20th anniversary.

PS: TGi guy Markus Sonermo (AKA Izn0) also disappeared.
dev
2016-02-20, 04:24
280 posts

Jan 2015
andrestone wrote:
Why don't you nordic guys do another QHLan? Or something like that? Considering that 80% of the active qw players live there, the chances of a successful event in that region is greater than anywhere else.

Depending on when it happens, we could try to raise some funds and make something different, like fly gt and bulat, other american / south american players. I don't believe quakecon is going to support / host any real QW event, as it was suggested here. Or at least, i think we shouldn't rely exclusively on them for doing anything this year in celebration of quake's 20th anniversary.

PS: TGi guy Markus Sonermo (AKA Izn0) also disappeared.

;(
dev
2016-02-20, 06:37
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
There is a lack of organizers. This is what killed QHLAN too. I'd try and come if another LAN would pop up.
Join us on discord.quake.world
  3 posts on 1 page  1