User panel stuff on forum
  1 post on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2015-11-14, 06:03
News Writer
183 posts

May 2013
So its coming up to the end of probably the most fun tournament I have had the privilege of playing in. And want to say GGs to everyone I've played, both in the tourney and in paccys But just as a conversation starter I would like to give my predictions for the finals. I would love to hear other peoples input here.

Division 1: The calibre of the players left is so fucking high here. But I see a final between Rikoll and Bulat. So hard to pick between these 2 but I think Rikoll will win out in the end.

Division 2: Hmmm. Guessing maybe VVD vs Nekbar in the final. Both guys are doing well but think I would have to give it to Nekbar on current form.

Division 3: My guess is Eb vs NL in the final. Not really familiar with NL's play style so giving this to Eb by default :-p lol

Division 4: The div 4 players left I really have no idea about. Just going on form think its gonna be sCorp vs JCage. Really couldn't tell you who would win there.

Division 5: Well, I'm a bit bias as this is my division lol. Final will either be myself vs Gawlo or Rauvz vs Gawlo. Either way, my prediction is Gawlo.

Division 6: Always the most controversial division. I'm guessing Crazy Al vs Zircon for the final. Zircon for the win.

So That's just my own silly drunken predictions. Would love to hear other opinions lol
  1 post on 1 page  1