User panel stuff on forum
  31 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
General Discussion
2015-10-04, 14:56
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
SD*LAN (or Marginalen-LAN) is over for this time. I might take the time to look through VODs and perhaps make some highlights and upload them to Youtube... will be a load of work but might be worth it!

I hope you enjoyed our crazy stream and our crazy picture (especially the LocKtar one.............) .

I think I speak for us all when I give a HUGE (!!!!) thank you to Molecule for organizing this LAN and for letting us destroy his home completely for a weekend. Huge huge thanks!

Also thank you to everyone who tuned in to the stream, we actually had a solid 15-30 people watching at all times, even at 5 in the morning, which is pretty cool. We didn't expect anyone to watch a bunch of drunken quakers. Also a big thanks to HqN for providing us with stellar commentary. He may not be familiar with QuakeWorld, but he sure is an entertainer.

Thank you to Rikoll, Trygve, Peppe, LocKtar, Eddie, Feffe, Carapace, Molecule, OK98, Lethalwiz, bps, rio and HqN for this amazing weekend! Hope I didn't forget someone.

Also, boobs.
  31 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page