User panel stuff on forum
  10 posts on 1 page  1
Rookies' Corner
2015-02-27, 19:05
124 posts

Apr 2012
Hello rookies, this is cream posting with a special invitation to ask any questions you have about how to become a pro like me in Quakeworld or other FPS games.

I am top5 in the USA, and as far as regular skill level goes altogether I am just beneath #1 sane and #2 camperoid, two of the greatest players along with myself.

Please post questions in this thread with any questions you have about tactics, timing, special moves, aim, etc, and I will put my knowledge into you.

Only serious inquiries please, I would prefer that this not become a troll thread.
2015-02-27, 19:11
142 posts

Jul 2013
Cream this is a very good thing that you are doing into people, I appreciate the knowledge you are willing to share to the public into people. I highly recommend any new comers USA _or_ EU to go ahead and ask any question that is on their mind. Sadly Camperoid is inactive at the time so I don't believe he will be sharing any insightfulness into people with this thread. I will try and sneak in a few pot shots in this thread to help out, but Cream is more than qualified to answer any questions you have imbreded in your minds. So go ahead, I approve this message and I absolutely love Cream from the bottom of my heart.
2015-02-27, 19:17
124 posts

Apr 2012
@sane Thanks a lot br0, just trying my best to get some rookies filled up with QW skills so that the community can grow stronger.

I know that Camperoid is inactive, he's a very old QW Russian from Russia, but I believe you might still be able to find demos of him on CH-TV. (I know you know this, but this is just general info for rookies.) I believe I come closest in terms of skill to Camperoid currently, but I can tell from his demos that he's got a better mouse or something so he aims a little better than me idk, just think I could beat him if I put my mind to it maybe.

oooooooooooooooooooooooookkgjk

I have a lot of insight to share, anyone is welcome to post, please ask questions and I will fill you in all the info, strategies, aim tactics, timing, etc............

ilu sane i love you too man
2015-02-27, 19:23
28 posts

May 2013
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/243/howdoishotweb.jpg
2015-02-27, 19:23
142 posts

Jul 2013
@cream Hey you actually forget to mention our "Rookie Tune In Station" is actually going to be live and running soon, hopefully 2/27/2015 today. If anyone rookies want to tune in and learn from 'voice commentary' 'live game action' of Reflex,Minecraft,League of Legends, and QuakeWorld you should tune in as soon as possible. The actual like for this is:

http://www.twitch.tv/CreamSaneProductions

^ Times will be shown when we will have live shoots and rookie lessons.
Also I would like to thank www.ask.com for providing us with this opportunity to stream live and give rookies good tips and hints for games. I highly recommend to get the Ask.com Toolbar that is an easy download that would only take 30 seconds or below. Thanks again.
2015-02-27, 19:32
124 posts

Apr 2012
Rookies AND Pros:

>>> http://www.twitch.tv/CreamSaneProductions <<<

Sane and I will be broadcasting LIVE streaming of e-sports we play such as Reflex, Quakeworld, League of Legends, etc. As you know, we are both pros, so be sure to tune in after we get this all set up. You can learn a lot from us.

Schedule will be posted later.

I'd like to thank ASK.COM for sponsoring us as well! Please visit >>> http://ask.com <<< and download the FREE ask.com toolbar, it is a free download that will accelerate your computing experience in many ways. Thank you ask.com.
2015-03-01, 12:35
164 posts

Apr 2007
How do i get out of the "maze" on dm3 at sng area?!
2015-03-01, 13:28
124 posts

Apr 2012
LocKtar wrote:
How do i get out of the "maze" on dm3 at sng area?!

Hello LocKtar,

With this tricky area there are several ways to escape when you "get lost" in the dm3 computer room maze, but mostly it boils down to memorization of the pathways.

If you memorize the area well enough, it should only take you a minute or two (or three, maximum) before you figure out how to get out. I know that some players don't have enough time to memorize this area well enough, so here are some other tips:

Tip #1: Watch demos of cream or sane getting out of the dm3 computer room maze and study them for maximum efficiency learning

Tip #2: Learn to perform an advanced technique called a "rocket jump," basically you hold down both your attack and jump buttons at the same time while looking at the ground and you'll float WAY higher than a normal jump. Using this technique, you might be able to "rocket jump" out of the maze in certain areas, but make sure to look up first to make sure you won't hit your head and fall back inside! Also be careful, because in most game modes the advanced "rocket jump" technique causes damage to yourself since you're basically detonating a high-powered QW rocket right in front of your own face.

Tip #3: Just walk around until you find one of the exits! This method is based on "luck" mostly. Even if you find the exit, it might have been the wrong one. Did you want to go back towards the teleporter, or did you want to go towards the lift exit -> ring area? If you find out you went the wrong way, just retrace your steps, and try again until you have success.

Tip #4: Type this command into your console: bind q "say_team $\$tpname {&cf00HELP&r} i am lost at [{%y}]" exactly as shown. Now you can press q to request guidance from teammates who will hopefully come and lead you out. Don't forget to cfg_save to save this into your config!

Now go and impress your friends with what you've learned!

This answer was sponsored by ASK.COM
Please visit http://ask.com/ and download your free toolbar today!
2015-03-01, 18:57
164 posts

Apr 2007
i loled thanks cream, i know my way out now!
2015-03-02, 14:57
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
HAHA
  10 posts on 1 page  1