User panel stuff on forum
  9 posts on 1 page  1
North American QW
2014-08-06, 01:12
3 posts

Aug 2014
I just registered cause I'm lookin for a group to play with, nothing too serious just casually. I know I probably should have started in the rookie corner but I figured either that or the NA section would be fine given I am in NA. So if there are any groups of American players who are still playing could somebody help me locate them?
2014-08-06, 22:58
226 posts

Jun 2006
irc.quakenet.org

channel #qw.na

brah. welcome
--irc.quakenet.org #telefrag.me and #QWL | foogsQuakeWorld Ladder
2014-08-06, 23:40
3 posts

Aug 2014
Thanks
2014-08-07, 17:06
142 posts

Jul 2013
Listen... well first off let me introduce my self. I go by sane, mostly known as sane. I currently and have been the BEST quakeworld player in the United States of America since around 2006... But that is besides the point..

Any way you are more than welcome to come to #qw.na but there are a few 'unwritten rules' that will now be written..

#1: That name gotta go... this is not DOOM, so please with all DUE respect make it something clever like 'cream' or 'fame'
#2: PC$$ aka Pocket Change Gang runs basically all the servers and it consists of me and cream, if you wana do anything you gotta run it by us. Find us at #YoK
#3: Don't join the clan [DP] , Bro_Dog runs that shit, even if they offer to pay you DO NOT JOIN
#4: If you know how to DDOS through Windows XP, please message me ag|sane @ #yok
#5: If you are playing and you see me, also known as 'sane' come in the server you must greet me kindly, e.g: "hi sane nice to see you", 'hey sane still top dog I see"
#6: Have fun, but trust me it'll be a while until you beat me, if ever...
#7: I appreciate you
#8: Contact me as soon as possible now. #YoK
2014-08-07, 17:19
124 posts

Apr 2012
Listen....... Well, I'll introduce myself now as well, I am "cream" of the pocket change pc $$$$ money gang, est. 2014. I run all the servers in the USA along with ag|sane, I'm a real baller, gangster, whatever you wanna call me, I'm all legit. Hit me up with your gang sign in #qw.na or #YoK (Year of KAoS - NO D_Ping ALLOWED) on Quakenet, where all the legit villains write #hashtags if u know what I mean.

Hope those rules didn't hurt when ag|sane blasted you in the face with them, but
#7 I appreciate you dawg
just like ag|sane, naoww I mean?

Have fun in this great game of QuakeWorld, we look forward to teaching you to battle Russians.
2014-08-08, 15:40
3 posts

Aug 2014
Don't worry I got a few backup names in store that don't have to do with doom, or any other game. Ill be on in a few days I'm about to go out of town.

Also, what IRC client do you guys use, I don't have much experience with IRC.
2014-08-08, 18:45
3 posts

Jun 2014
Welcome.
2014-08-08, 21:43
48 posts

Mar 2011
"New" players are always welcome to qw, no matter wherever they are. Welcome =)
Amd Phenom II x4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz : Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz : MSI GeForce N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB : benQ XL2410T LED 23.6" 1920x1080 120hz 2ms : Microsoft Explorer 3
2014-08-08, 23:51
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
thedoomguy wrote:
Don't worry I got a few backup names in store that don't have to do with doom, or any other game. Ill be on in a few days I'm about to go out of town.

Also, what IRC client do you guys use, I don't have much experience with IRC.

There's always the Quakenet Webchat that you can use to get started. #qwrookie might be a good channel to hang out in although it was more populated before.

Welcome to QuakeWorld and the forum btw.
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
  9 posts on 1 page  1