User panel stuff on forum
  8 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2013-11-19, 18:15
9 posts

Oct 2013
I didn't mean to hurt his feelings I didn't know it meant so much to him I was just joking, but even though the quakeworld scene is the smallest and has some of the best people, theres still all these fucking tryhard retards, who makes it the most boring shit ever.. I would like to get my friends started.. then when they saw that you can't even make a joke before the army of internet white knights arrive.. jesus..

And what is so immature about my thread except the topic, am I not allowed to share how some active forum people behave outside of the forum.. I didn't come up with any shit I just pasted the log to show, what the qw scene is today. goblin spamming that shit on facebook is immature if something is immature.. And I still think he is the msot overrated 4on4 player..

So we can vote about best players but not most overrated? I don't think thats harassment or anything, just for fun.. but I forgot that you removed all the fun in quake when you made it more serious than internet itself.

Hope I find some russian people to play with that you can atleast have some fun with, enjoy trying too hard.

- also alot of people are asking for the log again because it was hilarious, but I'll paste it another forum.
2013-11-19, 18:39
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
lugn nu
Chosen
2013-11-19, 18:40
1329 posts

Apr 2006
The rules of this forum have been there since 2007 and the reason of them is to avoid flamewars or just plain insulting which will basically bring the level of discussion down a lot.

There is always someone who is trying to accomplish pretty much nothing except start a flamewar and after being reminded of the rules, they always somehow try to circumvent them and turn them against the moderators who are trying to keep the discussion civilized. Seeing this and the other thread is a good reminder of that.
Servers: Troopers
2013-11-19, 19:03
9 posts

Oct 2013
Yeah you still don't get the point... remember when qw was fun and you could joke around?

But whatever, I really don't care I just wanted to see how the little fag reacted, so delete my account from the forums.
2013-11-19, 19:08
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
Joke around all you want, but not on these forums, thank you.
2013-11-19, 19:20
99 posts

Feb 2006
Perhaps people grew up while you were away.
2013-11-19, 20:04
286 posts

Sep 2012
Qw is serious business, plus we already have AG|Sane for the jokes.
2013-11-20, 10:46
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Thread locked. I warned you after last thread. Feel free to come back in a month or so without these kind of threads.
  8 posts on 1 page  1