16 posts on 1 page  1
Off Topic
2012-07-05, 21:44
685 posts

Jul 2007
THRIVE (official FULL movie):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s&feature=related

Share!

It's about us, our planet, how it is indeed true that we've been lied to about important matters and what to do about it.

Facts can be checked on http://www.thrivemovement.com/
And on that same website, you can find the movie in other languages.

(Edited 2012-07-07, 23:48)
2012-07-07, 23:48
1329 posts

Apr 2006
edit: use url tags when posting links.

(Edited 2012-07-08, 15:07)
Servers: Troopers
2012-07-08, 06:42
485 posts

Feb 2006
2012-07-08, 12:57
Administrator
2058 posts

Jan 2006
Wow. Bullshit overflow.
2012-07-08, 15:07
1329 posts

Apr 2006
I actually checked what's this was about, but couldn't watch "the movie" for more than what, 15 seconds. I know I said this before on a similar thread, but let's do it again: omfg, seriously?
Servers: Troopers
2012-07-08, 21:18
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
Hehe empezar. Say what you want or believe what you want in regards of UFO/Energy etc. But you can't really say much about the banking system though?

My personal opinion, totally unrelated to this video/movement (or whatever it is) is that it is pretty unlikely that there _isn't_ some other form of intelligent life somewhere in the universe. Do I think it's started as a "coincidence", totally random? Yes I do. Taking the size of the universe into consideration (or thats not really possible but whatever), the chance of it happening elsewhere too, existant.

Hehe, when only taking what we have and know today into consideration, many things seem totally impossible and just a pile of BS. However thinking of the simple fact that no scientist, of all time, knows for certain what light is, makes you wonder how much we really now.
2012-07-08, 22:44
152 posts

Feb 2012
Truth suffers from too much analysis (c) Frank Herbert

Quote:
However thinking of the simple fact that no scientist, of all time, knows for certain what light is, makes you wonder how much we really now.

It should make you wonder, first and foremost, what knowledge is . Nowadays science has evolved into strange and sometimes self-contradictory patterns. There is no Veritas cult in it anymore. There is still a lot of prejudice and rigidness in scientific dogma, but it's incomparable to what was even 80 years ago. A lot of things which would have been simply laughed at back then are discussed deadly serious right now. There are different points of view on whether this liberalization is a good or a bad thing for the science, but it has happened to science (well, it pretty much happened to everything as some kind of a global trend) and it's a fact.
Knowledge is, from a certain theoretical standpoint, assimilating one system into another. A newly created theory into the whole lot of such theories. We say that we know something when we can link it with our understanding of the world around us. We can know it more, or less, that property is linear. Therefore, we often say that we "know" something while in truth that word intuitively implies more than we can boast about some things - for example, light .
Btw, modern astrobiology views on possibility of extraterrestrial life are rather more favorable, than not. SETI projects getting funded proves it more than anything else. I agree that it seems unlikely that Earth is the only cradle of life in the universe.

Edit:
P.S. Oh, yeah, and the "movie" in OP is funny as hell. I survived it for something like 30 seconds and only because I laughed my ass off looking at that guy's idiotic face while he rattles about his equally idiotic "search". Seriously, who can buy into that cheap shit ?.. It's amazing to see how some people are practically BEGGING to get brainwashed. I guess they get some kind of mental orgasm from it or something...

(Edited 2012-07-08, 22:58)
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2012-07-09, 00:25
685 posts

Jul 2007
Anyone bothered to check the other topic about the banking system? I know I finally got a few ppl at some point to admit that they didn't even know that money is created out of nothing (and that it's mostly in bits and bytes). You guys till don't see the problem with that? That your money you saved is worth NOTHING at some point? Or at least is losing it's value FAST ? You're OK with that? Don't you want to stop that if you could? That stuff is also in the movie. It's not just about UFO's etc., EVERYTHING is in there. The whole shabang.

I know gamers are usually extremely short sighted and ignorant as hell but I hope there are a few exceptions. You react exactly as the movie describes these types of ppl who will attack and ridicule the ones who are not asleep anymore. It's almost like the Matrix movie in that sense.

YOU cannot think outside of your bubble and because YOU cannot imagine that some of this stuff is actually true, you say it isn't, without even doing some reading/listening yourself. 30 seconds is all you can give it? Even if just ONE thing in this movie is true, I'd take it seriously if I were you.

And about other life out there (and here): to think that we are the only intelligent life is crazy considering the vast space and billions of planets. You call that logic? That's as dumb as thinking that everything comes from NOTHING instead of coming from SOMETHING.

Multiple creditable ppl have come forward talking about aliens/ufo's. Watch the Disclosure Project and try to dismiss it. Try it!!!
Do you really believe that these insanely large, mathematically perfect, complex crop circles are really made by a group of people in the dark with a flash light? Are you that dumb that you fall for a story like that? Don't you see that's what they want you to think? That they even expect us to believe that is such an insult to our intel....eh...MY intelligence. I guess they were correct about expecting you to believe it.

I assume you also really believe that the World Trade Center buildings which were constructed to be able to sustain multiple airplane crashes just go down in free fall speed, perfectly down in their own footing without even going a little bit to the left of right? Even a building which wasn't even hit by an airplane (later Larry Silverstein had to admit they pulled it)? Isn't it strange how all these people, incl. firemen, who were INSIDE the building, tell it were multiple explosions like a controlled demolition are totally being ignored (at least that seems to be the case considering the official government explanation).

Also: Isn't it strange how toxic ingredients that were BANNED were suddenly thrown back into our foods (Codex Alimentarius)? Do you even care? You really want to just give this world (and your kids' futures) away to these power hungry morons? Are you people really only 'man enough' in virtual reality with a rocket launcher and the total opposite in real life, not standing up for anything, not even when it comes to your life or your child's life?? Not even daring to question and think about these things and having the decency to give people a chance to make their case in the movie they put together using a lot of effort and their own money?

You really enjoy giving away your freedoms and rights? You really like to keep being fucked in the ass until there's nothing left of you to be fucked?

The financial crisis is setup and used to bring ppl to their knees so that they will approve a NWO proposition, which already being done:

United Nations Proposes New "Global Currency"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk49r6mThk

Sure, you might even be such an idiot to think that this is a GOOD thing, totally ignoring the fact that those fucking goons were the ones who gave us the EURO in the first place while before, our EU countries were doing FINE.

What about all these high caliber officials who warned us for these secret societies? JFK for instance? You really think it 's a coincidence that he got killed after this speech? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPrcwZLECM

Oh right, a president who wants to give power back to the ppl and you guys, I'm sure, still believe some person OF THE PEOPLE will shoot this president... come on.

Another one:
Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Now, you got presidents like this:

Obama proposes detention for Pre-Crime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtyQItGzsBo

And for you Swedes out here: you really think your countryman, Assange, probably has to go to jail in USA because of a rape case? And what about these soldiers who've come out and explain exactly what they do in these other countries?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6TlQbuLjIU

This kind of stuff is ALWAYS happening to people who dare to release certain information about sensitive subjects that HAVE to be addressed. And all you guys can do is laugh and ridicule pp who dare to speak out. Disgusting. Whether it's about war, free energy, ufo/aliens, food poisoning, or anything else NWO related - the treatment these ppl will get is the same. Same with Tesla, who wanted to give free energy to the people. When JP Morgan found out about that, he dropped funds and Tesla's lab went up in smoke. Also in the movie, on top of a whole bunch of other scientists. But I guess you prefer ever raising energy bills?

I seriously hope you DO watch the movie and/or check out the facts on the website and get involved so when your grand children one day ask you: "Grandpa, on which side were you on?" you can honestly answer "I was on YOUR side" instead of the opposite, which you are as long as you do nothing and just ridicule the ones who dare to fucking speak up.

(Edited 2012-07-09, 00:41)
2012-07-09, 00:57
685 posts

Jul 2007
Here's a nice example of how the mainstream media does it's 'journalism':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hx_4mBZBjk&feature=related

And Why Most People May Not Wake Up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElrXrE8AmIc&feature=related
2012-07-09, 08:19
Administrator
2058 posts

Jan 2006
I am fully aware of how screwed up the economic (or rather, banking) system is.

Bank keeps $100k in its vault.
Person lends $1m and buys a house.
Person who receives $1m puts it into the bank.
Bank lends out $10m to a new person.
Person buys house.

Etc.

Interest rates however, is (was) taken from the world's "real money" pool, which was drained long ago by the banks. Nowadays, interest is always paid by taking new loans, which is the reason we have an impending economic crisis. And ironically the political elite thinks it can solve the crisis by loaning more money from the banks.

The system rewards risk-taking and punishes responsible behaviour, by causing inflation, which makes both loans AND savings smaller. And this is not even considering all the fucked up financial tools (especially credit default swaps) that economist use to make themselves richer.

You should've just started talking about the banking system instead of posting that anti science video. And someone telling you people will react a way doesn't make him credible just because he was right about THAT. He started off pretty early talking about some "vision" he had when he was riding a school bus. That seems like a true eureka moment. Not. He also uses his aristocratic descent to prove his credibility? Wtf? Try using the scientific method instead.

The whole movie stinks of conspiracy theories, which borders on mental illness. And of course, everyone who is laid that way will love the movie and start spreading the "truth", which doesn't need to be proven when its audience is as simple-minded as its authors.

Sorry for not reacting like you wanted, megalodon. I guess I'm a moron.

The argument that "some things were considered crazy decades ago and is the scientific consensus today!" can't be used to prove that crazy things today are actually true. That's a logic fallacy.

And about Assange, I'm convinced there's something fishy going on. According to police reports, the women he had sex with didn't even want to accuse him of rape, because they weren't raped. They were worried he had given them AIDS when they found out he had been sleeping around. He wouldn't get himself tested so they went to the police. A feminist lawyer from the Swedish socialdemocrats took on the case and made it a huge political thing. So typical Sweden. Sigh. Though Assange is making a pretty good effort to make himself look like a real criminal. Understandably though after what happened to Manning.

(Edited 2012-07-09, 08:33)
2012-07-09, 09:08
152 posts

Feb 2012
Man, this is such a great fun !
Quote:
Oh right, a president who wants to give power back to the ppl

Hahahah, WHAT ?! The funniest part is "back to the ppl". As if power has ever belonged to some community and not its leaders. Power is individual and always will be. And always SHOULD be, because "ppl" can never govern themselves.

Quote:
Multiple creditable ppl have come forward talking about aliens/ufo's.

Who are these people ? Define "creditable", what is your criteria of "creditability" ? So far I can assume that anything that goes against widely accepted views is "creditable" for you. Even if it's completely illogical and based on nothing.

Quote:
Do you really believe that these insanely large, mathematically perfect, complex crop circles are really made by a group of people in the dark with a flash light? Are you that dumb that you fall for a story like that?

But of course, it is far less dumb to assume that they are made by a group of extraterrestrials! You can practically feel the flow of perfect logic here. Oh, and "mathematically perfect, complex crop circles" speaks volumes about your capacity to comprehend scientific data. You can be fed anything, any kind of bullshit - it just has to have a "scientific" look. Any mumbo-jumbo will do if it's "sensational" enough and has enough "clever words".

I also love how you mix everything together - ufo's with currency with energy with JFK with Obama with freemasons with WHATNOT. I love your angry defiant posture and ridiculously elitist attitude.

Quote:

check out the facts on the website

Yeah, you obviously know how to find a proper and creditable source ))). It is truth if it's written on a website. Ok. "Check out the facts" you say. Oh, my...

P.S.
Quote:

He also uses his aristocratic descent to prove his credibility?

lolwhat ?! What a disgrace... And, honestly, looking at his face... aristocratic descent, really?.. Ahem...

(Edited 2012-07-09, 09:10)
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2012-07-09, 09:17
Administrator
2058 posts

Jan 2006
Believing in conspiracy theories is the only way stupid people can feel smart. Because then everybody else is stupid.
2012-07-09, 12:53
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
In my opinion anyone can believe what they want, pretty much like religion.

But I certainly don't share your beliefs megalodon :x to me - this was ridiculous.

Yours,
Andeh
2012-07-09, 13:30
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
I should mention that I definitely believe in life on other planets. It would be stupid not to, considering that there has to be a planet somewhere with the same perfect conditions as earth. I believe there are multiple, maybe thousands/billions of other planets with life similiar to earth.

However, I don't believe we're (probably ever) going to interact with either of them as they're probably so many lightyears away. Our sun will have died before we find a way to travel that far. Or we will have exterminated ourselves. Either way, I don't believe we'll ever interact with life from other planets (except maybe bacteria or whatever - no intelligent lifeforms anyway).

Yours,
Andeh

(Edited 2012-07-09, 13:32)
2012-07-09, 16:50
485 posts

Feb 2006
Seems this Thrive is so popular there are sites dedicated to debunking it. Might be worth reading if you have given any credence to it.
2012-07-13, 06:33
485 posts

Feb 2006
  16 posts on 1 page  1