User panel stuff on forum
  7 posts on 1 page  1
Off Topic
2012-03-06, 08:48
370 posts

May 2006
Ozzies still living in Australia,

it's to you I reach out! As I'll be heading to Australia soon I'd like to play some 1vs1 (and I haven't touched QW in a proper way for a time now), face-to-face! I have a work/holiday visa which will start at the 18th of March and I hope to see as much of your lovely desolated country as I can, but what's better then to play a duel every now and then, so I don't get too rusty!

Be aware I scream like Sassa and have the thirst for beer like Purity (even though he's drunk after two beers and only wants to play DM4).

Let me know if you are up for the challenge and see if you can defeat that sucker admin of the XS4ALL servers to brag to your QW friends and hold the screenshot as a price above your bed for those good times!

Yours truly,

FlePser
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2012-03-06, 10:16
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
howdy mate,

Im sure you having loads of fun. Make the most out of it!
if you're trying to reach aussies, try this chat: http://www.ozquake.net/chat/

have fun!
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2012-03-06, 12:07
398 posts

Feb 2006
To all ozzies: Please do know that FlePser is a real newbie. So when you beat the shit out of him, it doesn't mean more than that you are better than a European newbie. Reload still won't beat Dag or Griffin. NEVER!
2012-03-06, 12:19
News Writer
912 posts

Jan 2006
Sorry Flepser, pretty sure no one plays qw in Australia anymore. The servers that everyone plays on are the IPGN servers. If you idle in there someone may join... eventually.
2012-03-06, 13:31
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Sounds cool, i might be heading that way this year too... For how long are you staying?
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2012-03-06, 22:55
370 posts

May 2006
I forgot to mention that I look as sexy as Hagge!! That'll bring the Aussies out for sure!!

I'll look into that chat Mushi!

I hope there are at least a few who still read this so we can do a 1vs1 with Jägerbombs if all else fails.

Ake Vader I hope to stay there for 10 months with some working involved, but if I can't find anything which brings enough cash it might be shorter; )

BTW is there some facebook group for QW? Ja ja afacebook nerd I am
Custom maps for the show, episodes for the pro.
2012-03-06, 23:14
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
FlePser wrote:
I forgot to mention that I look as sexy as Hagge!! That'll bring the Aussies out for sure!!

I'll look into that chat Mushi!

I hope there are at least a few who still read this so we can do a 1vs1 with Jägerbombs if all else fails.

Ake Vader I hope to stay there for 10 months with some working involved, but if I can't find anything which brings enough cash it might be shorter; )

BTW is there some facebook group for QW? Ja ja afacebook nerd I am

Cool, *if* i get to go to Australia for work it will be from ~june/july and on, in Melbourne.

There's the QuakeWorld page on FB: www.Facebook.com/QuakeWorld
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
  7 posts on 1 page  1