User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
Advanced Configuration
2011-09-15, 09:50
100 posts

Apr 2008
i have a weapon script to switch between rocket and shaft, bound to e.

I got some assistance from people in irc quake.nu and they are somewhat working, however it auto changes to rocket when i pickup cells or an ammo pack. This seems to be related to the rocket preference aspect of when picking up grenade, wanting rocket to be the preference when pressing e. So it auto changes when picking up anything and can often cause me to shoot myself...

its currently set so that when i pickup grenade i dont want it to auto change to grenade, and when i select E from having grenade on i want it to default to rocket.

so what happens with the setup is when i pickup shaft cells or packs or anything, it auto changes to rocket....

b_switch "7"
w_switch "7"

alias f_took "if ($qt$tp_name_rl$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt && $qt$tp_name_lg$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then weapon 7 8 else if ($qt$tp_name_rl$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then lgrl_rl else if ($qt$tp_name_lg$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then lgrl_lg else lgrl_none"
alias is "a weapon switch"
alias lgrl_both "if ($weaponnum == 7) then weapon 8 7 else weapon 7 8"
alias lgrl_lg "weapon 8 7"
alias lgrl_main "if ($qt$tp_name_rl$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt && $qt$tp_name_lg$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then lgrl_both else if ($qt$tp_name_rl$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then lgrl_rl else if ($qt$tp_name_lg$qt isin $qt$weapons$qt) then lgrl_lg else lgrl_none"
alias lgrl_none ""
alias lgrl_rl "weapon 7 8"

its pretty damn complicated so hope the experienced alias ppl can check it out and give some feedback to see if this problem can be addressed..

(Edited 2012-04-25, 23:48)
2012-04-23, 16:29
100 posts

Apr 2008
^ bump,

please assist further, seems qw is firing up again wouldn't mind getting this fixed,.. can be very frustrating.. ill check the qw irc also to try and get some help

any further assistance here or pm would be appreciated, cheers..
  2 posts on 1 page  1