User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Ozquake - Australian QW 1on1 League
2011-07-15, 18:49
15 posts

Jul 2011
OK!

So all being well I'll have the site finished soon ready for signup. I've made this thread so any Australian players or other members of the quakeworld.nu community can have there say in what they would like to see.

for example what maps you would like to played for the first season and any other suggestions you may have!
2011-07-16, 09:37
14 posts

Aug 2010
With the format of each round I would like to see the choice to play best of 3 or best of 5 depending on what the two players felt like playing. I know you will have some people playing more rounds than others but would make for better rounds.

With maps here is my line up: DM2, DM4, DM6, Aerowalk, ZTNDM3, ULTRAV, TRAVELERT (retextured), SKULL, CATWALK2, TUHNU1, and CPM3QW. Noteable mentions would be MESSY, KJDM12, SHROUD2, PRO-DM4 and some of them q3 maps and stuff but I think my first line up is rock solid

Would love to see that format. Would be fresh and fun.
2011-07-16, 09:47
4 posts

Nov 2010
perhaps bo3 for earlier matches and the final has bo5?
2011-07-16, 10:05
14 posts

Aug 2010
Profanum wrote:
perhaps bo3 for earlier matches and the final has bo5?

Yer I'm easy on that part. Just would love to see some more map choices. And to keep it fair when a 3rd or 5th map is needed to be picked we can use this method of eliminating the maps each player doesn't want to play. It goes as follows: "If a third map is necessary ten of the eleven maps in the map pool have to be tossed. The two played maps are already discarded so we are left with 8 to discard from the remaining 9. The order in which the players toss is P2-P1-P2-P1 etc. The remaining map is played."

Thats it right there.
2011-08-07, 19:55
100 posts

Apr 2008
if its a duel league you should have best of 5 over 2 4 and 6 and aerowalk, all those maps listed are good for gg's but not the best for dueling comp. many are unbalanced and no one knows any of them except you.

unless two players agree to play a map like ztn or ultrav or skull in a duel comp it should clearly just be what it has always been 2 4 and 6 with aero unless agreed upon. best of 5 per round with optional best of 3 round forfeit.
  5 posts on 1 page  1