User panel stuff on forum
  8 posts on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2010-09-12, 00:47
685 posts

Jul 2007
As topic reads: Challenge-TV... Can't download shit. It's also very, very slow... Anyone knows what's wrong? I'm not the only one with this problem...
2010-09-12, 07:29
61 posts

Sep 2009
I think someone didn't donate... or read the news section of qw.nu
2010-09-13, 06:58
459 posts

Mar 2008
So, that was that?

A shame if so..
2010-09-13, 21:22
685 posts

Jul 2007
blixem wrote:

I did. So let's analyze the news section, shall we? Because it's not all clear to me.

We can read about:

- DonKing on the Past of CHTV
- CHTV may be a waste of time
- DonKing wants a CHTV for everyone

I read every article and the most recent one basicly indicates that Don King wants ChallengeTV to stay and that there's someone working on it. So if the maintenance is the reason for the download/viewing problem, then I guess there should be a temporary message on the website that says: UNDER CONSTRUCTION. But it's not there...
2010-09-14, 07:13
459 posts

Mar 2008
Would be weird hiring a programmer to do stuff, just to put the site away for good. Anyone with good sources knows if CH-TV is gonna be back up or not? If not, we should start an initiative to get up a new similar site.
2010-09-14, 09:49
61 posts

Sep 2009
megalodon wrote:
blixem wrote:

I did. So let's analyze the news section, shall we? Because it's not all clear to me.

We can read about:

- DonKing on the Past of CHTV
- CHTV may be a waste of time
- DonKing wants a CHTV for everyone

I read every article and the most recent one basicly indicates that Don King wants ChallengeTV to stay and that there's someone working on it. So if the maintenance is the reason for the download/viewing problem, then I guess there should be a temporary message on the website that says: UNDER CONSTRUCTION. But it's not there...

Why so serious and uptight... didn't you read the smiley face jesus christ.
2010-09-14, 10:14
398 posts

Feb 2006
Unfortunately dK doesn't seem all that interested. The interview generated some suggestions for improvement that dK didn't seem to interested in. Instead he just wanted to put blame on that there are no demos uploaded anymore, despite the fact that most people have been on summer break. Let's just hope it will come back online and that dK can realize that it still is an important part of our community.
2010-09-14, 16:54
News Writer
646 posts

Mar 2006
Chtv has been down in the past and then it comes back up.

As far as I know, it is hosted gratis by endpoint.nu. If someone here knows those guys, perhaps they can inquire as to the status of the site. I believe theres an #endpoint or #endpoint.nu on quakenet
  8 posts on 1 page  1