User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
Transfers
2010-01-29, 14:13
247 posts

Jan 2006
Hello boys!

We (cpe, lanix, kat - all from the current imaginary clan HGD, placed in the div1 of the kurwaleague) are looking for active 2 players, with whom we can start practicing and prepare for EQL11. Anyone active (read: available sunday - thursday for 1-2h of gaming, or possibly more) with some already established base 4on4 knowledge, is welcome. We are aiming for possible div2 for the EQL11....depends how many divs will be introduced. Please, div4 and 3 are at most welcome of course, as long as You are willing to practice with us regularly and willing to enhance Your skills all the time.

You can contact me almost every evening at #qw.pl (by evening I mean between 8pm and 11pm) or just PM me in here.

thanks, bye!
2010-01-29, 15:54
357 posts

Nov 2008
I'm looking for a really active clan, in order to actually learn 4on4, i'm here every day for hours and hours of practice. My weak point is: I didn't played 4on4 enought ( div4 ), so my skill level is really low yet.

[Edit] Conclusion: If you are looking for activiting, no matter the skill, let me know. Or if you just can't find better players, i'll be here.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
  2 posts on 1 page  1