User panel stuff on forum
  1 post on 1 page  1
Transfers
2006-03-27, 07:16
4 posts

Mar 2006
Hello everyone.
I've recently started up a new QW team, so far we got quite a list of semi-actives, but i want to prac everyday, and so does our other active player Make(atleast he seems to be playing every day) .

So, the thing is, i think we need 2 more active players atleast, so we can get praccing like hell.

Skill to me, doesnt matter at all, but if it does to you, some of us are very bad, and some are abit better, and some are even pretty good. (Make atleast ;>

I have played quake many times over the past years, and i recently installed it again and started playing,and made Sync.

So.. once more, we need atleast 2 active players to start praccing like hell, skill doesnt matter to me at all, but if it does to you, i think we could be ok skilled with alot of prac, and two more active guys, time will only tell..!

Come to #sync.qw if you are intrested in joining, or want to play some 2on2's or 4on4's for fun!

Btw, so far we have only one swedish guy, and the rest are finns, but it doesnt matter where ur from, aslong as we ping ok at some casual server together .
  1 post on 1 page  1