User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
European Quake League
2008-09-27, 11:06
174 posts

Nov 2006
As quite many probably has read by now there will be an EQL season coming up soonish, signups and pages will be up when they are ready and signups will be open the same second. There will be some changes compared to last season but they aren't decided yet which they will be for sure. As we will setup the season quite fast again there will not be too much "listening to the scene", we will make the rules and we hope you will follow them.

We could also need a couple of new admins, specially people that write coverage, we've got one volunteer to help us out here but it wouldn't be bad with more than one. If there is one who specs lots of games and likes to write then we could have one more working: "awards of the week"-thing this season. One of the most important things is that those new admins who actually wants less resposibility considering the coverage and wants to help out with other things would actually do something, lots too often it's "2 weeks of 110% activity" and then we don't see the person for the rest of the season.

Well now, start searching clans (clanless ppl) and those who have a clan, START PRACCING!
2008-09-29, 12:46
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
I'm not a particularly good writer, but I can help out with most other things you need (giving feedback about people and clans from my point of view? More people = more accurate placement? :-) ) Gimme a PM on IRC or so Itsiboy.
2008-10-09, 13:14
37 posts

Jan 2008
1tsinen wrote:
There will be some changes compared to last season but they aren't decided yet which they will be for sure. As we will setup the season quite fast again there will not be too much "listening to the scene", we will make the rules and we hope you will follow them.

This is baffling. Posting two weeks before the league is announced to tell us that you're going to change the rules and you're not interested in our feedback. Nice...
  3 posts on 1 page  1