User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
Rookies' Corner
2008-07-31, 19:16
7 posts

Jul 2008
Metal Snail are forming a rookie quakeworld team to practice teamplay and participate in up and coming 4v4 tournaments. We are looking for enthusiastic players that have the desire to grow as a good teamplay unit. We are new to quakeworld but have FPS experience.

Metal Snail comes from a counter-strike background and are hoping to recruit players that can embrace our counter-strike tactical gameplay.

Current squad:

General drip
Major ballz
Sargent cryer
Medic angeleyes

Interested..? email Sargent cryer - cryer@linuxmail.org or come hang in IRC #metalsnail or #qwrookie and talk with cryer or drip

We fight as a team and die as a team.
2008-08-01, 09:00
156 posts

Mar 2006
Hey Cryer! Good luck with the recruiting. Perhaps it would help if you told people where you are from. From what I gather that often has quite an impact.
2008-08-01, 10:51
253 posts

Nov 2007
Nice to see here, guys! check #comfortably.numb channel. We are a rookie team and we gladly prac with you TDM
cheat 2 win!
2008-08-01, 15:49
7 posts

Jul 2008
Hey guys I'm based at Manchester in the UK ATM ^_^ (travel about with work quite a lot). I don't think it relay matters were we are from as long as you can understand English, think most people with the internet can.
Any nationality welcome if you have good internet and English skillz Thanks for help Soma. Sure thing Jon snow

Interested..? email Sargent cryer - cryer@linuxmail.org or come hang in IRC #metalsnail or #qwrookie and talk with cryer or drip big_smile
  4 posts on 1 page  1