User panel stuff on forum
  39 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
Maps & Textures
2009-08-07, 07:40
3 posts

Aug 2009
Thanks Huntil! Man those are tough, great fun though I've played through your UJ series in DMC as well, all very creative.

anni wrote:
I have all 4 if still needed

Could you please post qw_ubj_pro.bsp as that's the one that's missing? I know it was mentioned that the map may be impossible but I still like to find trick maps and try them all out.
2009-08-07, 18:06
28 posts

Mar 2008
Nexious wrote:
Thanks Huntil! Man those are tough, great fun though I've played through your UJ series in DMC as well, all very creative.

anni wrote:
I have all 4 if still needed

Could you please post qw_ubj_pro.bsp as that's the one that's missing? I know it was mentioned that the map may be impossible but I still like to find trick maps and try them all out.

Cool. Do I know you in dmc, other nick ?
Original UJ series to DMC was made as a movement guide. Each map is harder than the previous, and tricks made you learn and practice every movement techniques. But I didn't had any mapping skill when I started it and finally was too lazy to restart from scratch to rectify my mistakes.

I took the hardest and my favorites, converted them to qw, and made them the harder I could. (couldn't do urj harder, but it seems it wasn't so hard for bent !) My fav is the one at 1:50 and as far I know Im the only one on earth to complete it hehe

I made a map with a wall, and added to it one unit more as long as it was possible to jump over. When it becomes impossible, the wall was highter than the jump in ubj, so its physically impossible imo. Maybe with slightly lower gravity ?

I may do a record of hj last trick, but thats make more than year I didn't play qw
2009-08-07, 19:10
News Writer
436 posts

Jan 2006
http://qwscene.net/files/trickmaps.zip

^ all 4 in one pack temporaly available
2009-08-07, 20:32
3 posts

Aug 2009
Huntil wrote:
Cool. Do I know you in dmc, other nick ?
Original UJ series to DMC was made as a movement guide. Each map is harder than the previous, and tricks made you learn and practice every movement techniques. But I didn't had any mapping skill when I started it and finally was too lazy to restart from scratch to rectify my mistakes.

I took the hardest and my favorites, converted them to qw, and made them the harder I could. (couldn't do urj harder, but it seems it wasn't so hard for bent !) My fav is the one at 1:50 and as far I know Im the only one on earth to complete it hehe

I made a map with a wall, and added to it one unit more as long as it was possible to jump over. When it becomes impossible, the wall was highter than the jump in ubj, so its physically impossible imo. Maybe with slightly lower gravity ?

I may do a record of hj last trick, but thats make more than year I didn't play qw

Awesome. I haven't watched any of the runthroughs or demos yet of these maps but will do so this weekend. My DMC alias has always been PaRaSiTe. If I recall, I was still a regular back when you were first getting into it several years ago, then I stopped playing for 1-2 years and now I'm finally getting back into both DMC and QW (sadly the DMC community is virtually extinct at this point, all the good sites including DMC-Central have closed without warning). Good to see your still around even if not active atm, so many old school players have gone missing.

P.S., Thanks Anni for the pack!
2011-03-11, 19:14
29 posts

Aug 2009
I know topic is old but I need this map so anybody can reupload map for me, PM or here ?
The Bad Place Addicted.
2011-03-11, 19:42
386 posts

Apr 2006
I only have the 3 possible ones, but here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cstz82ox0sc8c6
2011-03-18, 14:54
950 posts

Apr 2006
Those are the ones requiring .wad though
2011-05-10, 12:23
110 posts

Mar 2010
fyi: these maps are on the foppa.dk servers. together with the old trickmaps tr2 and tr3
2011-05-10, 20:49
110 posts

Mar 2010
the huntil maps rules
  39 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page