User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
DuelMania
2006-03-06, 12:41
37 posts

Jan 2006
The Duelmania Winners Bracket Finals Guesstimate

The sheep have been sorted from the wolves, and we've seen some intense duels over the past couple of weeks. And now, here we are at the Finals. Ready to spread mayhem and destruction on the maps to be played.
Before we got to where we are at the moment though, we got treated with two interesting matches in the Semi Finals.

LocKtar (2) vs (0) Rock^ and Reppie (2) vs (0) Razor

We saw LocKtar defeat Rock^ on DM2 and DM4.
LocKtar managed to pull off a narrow win on DM2, bringing it home with a 2 - 1 score. He then proceeded on to DM4, and won it convincingly.

We also got to experience how Reppie pummeled Razor on DM4 and Aerowalk.
Reppie delivers a crushing 41 - 4 win on DM4 and continues to take Aerowalk with a score of 35 - 12.
In what seemed to be a confident win, Reppie seems to be in good shape for the upcoming event.

The Duelmania Winners Bracket Finals.

With Reppie being fond of Aerowalk and LocKtar being quite satisfied on claiming DM4 as his homemap, I'm sure we can all tell what maps will be included in this match. There is a very small margin of error, but we're in for quite a treat as the two remaining, undefeated, players in the Winners Bracket Finals face off. I Guesstimate that this will be a best-of-five orgy of rockets, electricity and grenades.

With Reppie being the wunderkind, in these times. LocKtar will need to muster every bit of courage he can get his hands on if he's going to bring home this win. Will LocKtar be bringing down the house? Or will Reppie stand his ground and meet his opponent head on with a confident smirk?

Find out, when the Duelmania Winners Bracket Finals are unleashed.

(Edited and started again as I accidently chose the wrong kind of Poll. My apologies.)
2006-03-06, 12:44
37 posts

Jan 2006
By looking at their previous matches, I spot either a gap in skills or a huge difference in strategy. Depending on which one we're talking about, this game seems fairly safe to me. But as a gambler, I do like to benefit from the doubt. Reppie in 4 :>
2006-03-06, 12:57
Administrator
21 posts

Jan 2006
It will go like this, i think:

reppie wins dm4 (tight tho
locktar wins dm2
reppie wins aerowalk
reppie wins whatever is the decider (dm6/ztn)
2006-03-06, 14:20
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
as much as I like locktars playing style, specially on dm2, and that I want him to go as far as possible, but he will stopp now!
Reppie is the better attacker/defender/tactical 1on1 player

rep will own lock with his shaft
it will be 28 vs 25 ping on wargamew

its here that locktar lacks in experience and knowledge, he cant win over the div0 1on1 players, they are surpirior in the tactical aspect of the game compaired to locktar..

lets just see if paradoks can make it to the finals so we can have some breathtakin dm6's
2006-03-07, 21:49
1754 posts

Jan 2006
reppie wins kenya, locktar wins tb3
  5 posts on 1 page  1