User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Client Talk
2008-05-11, 15:31
100 posts

Apr 2008
foe didnt use the word retarded in any type of labored reference. if thats what he meant he should construct a sentence better cause it makes no sense to view retarded as labored in the way he wrote that. as for differences. i was running ezquake 1713. and yhes there are many settings that i didnt have adjusted because of my old config that made it run labored/retarded. the settings i posted in that previous post is what im running now and all is fine. after tons of testing and fcking around. i disagree with rezno. everything should be standard other then maxfps. customise ur hud or weapons or whatever but everything should run as smooth for everyone as their pc allows. and thats not what i experienced. if you cant understand that ezquake developers, then maybe you should notice some of the garbage setups most qw players are running. anyways whatever. misunderstood post
2008-05-11, 16:10
793 posts

Feb 2006
I'm not sure what you're talking about, in any case this sounds like a case for a private message, not a new topic in the client talk section.
2008-05-11, 17:26
1329 posts

Apr 2006
Yes. If you really want to disguss this further I'm sure you can point the differences to johnny_cz (the project admin) , ezQuake team (#ezquake @ qnet) or you can msg me (just a lousy tester/ideology/features guy) but this is not the place to continue this. I'm closing the thread now.
Servers: Troopers
  3 posts on 1 page  1