User panel stuff on forum
  6 posts on 1 page  1
Transfers
2008-02-28, 01:36
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Hio!

I'd like to join a friendly active qw 4on4 team from scandinavia again. Been a few years now I think since I played much 4on4 - I was a div 4ish player. this was nqr 4 or something, i dont remember what seasons Played in Fudoh and Fudoh 2, Hixos☺, Sexy and touched abit in Loser squadron's 2nd team but that never really went anywhere.

Kay, good things about my play ::
I move pretty fast I think. Have good movement for a low div player.
I have an OK gameplay awereness, i know when to hide and when to attack.
I read team msgs. I report, and expect others to report stuff aswell to help eachother.
I notice other teammates and give away my RL-whatever when another teammate has armor/upps.
I can time stuff OK, usually Don't use a clock.
I guard backpacks dilligently.
I know how to help lockdown maps, and can fill the role of a spawn/armor camper. Taught by Stalin himself -.-
I love kenya maps.
In 4on4 im usually a "backbone type" player, that camps possitions and helps the quadder get his powerup/armor. And I can go on the occasional raid aswell.
Loseing doesnt make me want to stop playing.

I'm active and show up on matchtimes, and expect a somewhat structured play,a signup system perhaps; with dependable team mates that like playing QW 4on4 for two-three hours a week instead of watching TV..etc..
I don't want to join Idle clans, where you never know when a game is going to be played but I guess none exists? ;o
I answer on irc, and leaves msges there when im avalible to play.. and i signup on signups.

Bad things about my play::
I die alot, I bore alot I think. When I have RL and become pressured by boomsticks upclose I hurt myself too much.
probably 50% of damage taken on me is caused by my own weapon ^_^))
Walls don't seem to like me.
My mouse sensitivity is too high for serious good aiming. I have a twitchy aim, reacting instead of aiming.
Although I do know when to hide, I like to attack quad area befor it comes, even without any weapons/armor - this tends to feed the opposing team if my own team isnt attacking with me aswell.
I don't use teamspeak etc.

K, i can't think of anything more right now-- I'll join/help start any friendly scandinavian clan. prolly.. ;o Im a div 3/4 player-

im on irc #quakeworld ocoini
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2008-02-28, 01:56
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Join #bloodpunch
they are searching for a player at the moment but they use ventrilo

nice guys
2008-02-28, 15:00
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
mmhm..
-16:03:05- (@Zalon) ocoini, i think most of the lower division teams use mm3

cheaters! :p
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2008-02-28, 17:47
229 posts

Aug 2007
It's just part of the future we are already living in.

If speaking another language is your problem, you can always try to look for clans of your own country(or language).
TEAM QUAD [need nothing]
shaga loses another friend
shaga discovers blast radius

QUAD
2008-02-29, 13:55
312 posts

Feb 2006
or perhaps create a clan and recruit some fakers if you cant find available members
2008-02-29, 20:45
10 posts

Nov 2007
I agree with mipa
Winners never whine, Whiners never win
  6 posts on 1 page  1