User panel stuff on forum
  4 posts on 1 page  1
European Quake League
2007-09-21, 14:12
News Writer
283 posts

Jan 2007
Yo, any chance that the Statistics page could lead somewhere cool? The team pages are good with the activity/avg frags, but we spend ages inputing the individual player scores so it'd be nice to see them made maximum use of... like a big player table which can be sorted by activity, total frags, average frags per map, or something to find the best performing players on each level... any other suggestions?
2007-09-21, 16:39
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
this is where the mdvsv+ktx automatically generated .xml files could be of GREAT service.
for those who dont know what im talking about, these .xml files have all the info of what happened during game - item pickups, deaths (frags), deaths(frags) by weapon, etc. for each player.

I would like to see a program that received this .xml file as input and delivered tables and graphics with full stats. (ive been saying this for too long now)

For FTK i created an excel sheet which parsed these xml files and showed neat Excel 2007 graphs, very nice. The guys over at ftk didnt use it tho, dunno why.

on a more personal note:
Hi darff CH-Network forever!
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2007-09-21, 19:10
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
I think Premortem has something in store for you, that was the last word i heard anyway.
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2007-09-26, 21:45
2 posts

Feb 2007
Yes, we have some more cool stuff very soon. Check back over the weekend. And for next season we will have even more! (like the lot)
  4 posts on 1 page  1