User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
Transfers
2007-08-03, 11:48
129 posts

Mar 2007
this may be a little premature, but it can't hurt to start early

I'm an aussie in london looking for a team to play with in upcoming nqr/eql, assuming they're both happening again. I don't know what div would be suitable for me as i don't really know who i'm playing against most of the time. i've been playing qw since 97 (though mostly teamfortress until 2001), won smackdown 3 and 5 in australia with THDM, but i haven't really played much since late 2005. at a guess, div 3/4 would be a good starting point.

i ping 13ms to uk, 26 to nl/de, 39 to dk, 40'ish to some se and 52 to other se and fi. i only speak english and a tiny bit of french. i've just started learning finnish so we could have many interesting chats about numbers, colours, greetings and saying who i am.

i'd like a moderately active team who want to play in both nqr and eql - mm3 is fine but i don't have a preference either way. a few other players with a tf background would be a bonus

i'm occasionally on irc in #quakeworld so get in touch there or pm me on the forum

cheers
2007-08-03, 12:27
569 posts

Feb 2006
You would prolly fit skill wise into Apocalypse 2000 (#a2k.qw). But depends on who is going to be active next season etc... and we already invited flepser
  2 posts on 1 page  1