User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Team Fortress
2007-07-13, 02:52
159 posts

Jun 2007
i'm currently running oztf 1.76 on mvdsv 2.5 server, with the outdated client checking removed.

things I've noticed on oztf 1.76 beta:

PROS
====

reload sound.

plethora of new commands.

great grenade press to prime press to release alias (removes need for very long and name reliant script).

great votemap system.

technician (plasmaclass)!

CONS
====

sbar not working as it was. Even typing +sbar (new command) doesn't seem to get it up. Previously just had:
setinfo sbr 480 //sbar conheight resolution
setinfo sbs 4 //sbar fine adjustment
in my fortress/config.cfg and it worked perfectly, sat just above hud. now im not sure what settings or process to use to get it right again.

nail grenades make strange sound and cause the walls to bleed.

after death player slides along the floor until stopped by a wall.

flag caps dont give score in clan and quad mode.

class selection menu stays on the screen few seconds after you choose your class.

doesnt work on mvdsv 2.6 (latest version).

INDIFFERENT
==========

spawn points are shown by little yellow squares.

a shell comes out of sg / ssg / ac shots. anyone got the correct shell.mdl file?

cmd is required before all admin commands (except /commands).

as you can see some of these are good and some not so good. there are many good reasons to use oztf 1.76, but unfortunately it does contain some unfortunate or peculiar side-effects. post anything that you have noticed, as well as your thoughts or advice on overcoming some of these small issues, and share any knowledge you have of the sweet new features.

PS. my server is: zel.game-host.org:27500 located in australia.
FortressOne - A QuakeWorld Team Fortress package for Windows and Linux | https://www.fortressone.org
2007-11-07, 10:44
1011 posts

Feb 2006
bumping this to remind me to look at these bugs
2007-11-08, 19:18
Administrator
1864 posts

Feb 2006
remind oldman again
  3 posts on 1 page  1