User panel stuff on forum
  2 posts on 1 page  1
Advanced Configuration
2006-02-05, 10:44
248 posts

Jan 2006
I want to have my qw so that if i specc a duel i want to see wp_stats when i push tab (to see scores) like this:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8350/fuhquake0136av.th.jpg

To get it to be like this i use this lines:

alias +bothscores "scores;+showteamscores;if $matchtype = duel then +wp_stats"
alias -bothscores "-showteamscores;if $matchtype = duel then -wp_stats"
bind TAB "+bothscores"

What happens now is that when i push tab in lets say a 4on4 i see the scores, and i see the kteams command scores, i dont see wp_stats (so, that works just like i want it to)

If i specc (a 4on4) on a qizmo-cam i see the scores, but i get an error that "scores" isnt a command (since it is only a kteams command and not "forwarded" throu qizmo to speccs)

If i specc a duel and press tab i see the scores (+showteamscores) and i see the wp_stats, BUT i dont see kteams scores command, that dont work!

So! Two things that have to be solved:

1. I need to be able to identify if i am on a qizmo-cam (to eliminate the errors from using kteams commands)

2. I need to get the kteams command "scores" to work if i am on a duelserver.
2006-05-04, 06:21
68 posts

Mar 2006
Well, there should be some variable to check what ip your on, I dunno what it is but I know there is some, and that ip will report the qizmo ip, most qizmos has a standard port, say 28000, so what you could do is an if term that determines whether the last 5 numbers of connected ip is 28000, to verify if you're on a qizmo connection
_________________________________________________________________________________
There's so much stupid ppl in this world, I tried to figure out why there's so much of them and came to realize that t
  2 posts on 1 page  1