User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Graphics Discussion
2007-03-14, 09:26
4 posts

Mar 2007
Hello my name is Andreas and I'm working on a complete package for Mac OSX, because fQuake isn't available for the Macintosh.
But I've got some Problem, so I want to ask you for a little bit help

I've downloaded the following files...

- ezQuake 1754 for Mac OSX
- QRP Texture Pack
- QRP/Moon's bmodels
- QRP Conback (GoldQ)
- Moon's Numbers (Quake(1))
- Moon's Weapon Skins (V_Weapons)

Those files are working really great... no problems with installation. But then i want to download and install Oldman's Hi-Res Playerskin, but i can't get it work. I dowloaded the "h_player_0.png" and the "player_0.png" renamed the to "h_player_1.png" and "player_1.png" and putt them into "/ezQuake/qw/textures/models". After that I've startet ezQuake GL with gl_nocolors 1... but the Hi-Res Skin isn't working. Any idea's to fix it???

One of the other problems is, that couldn't find any fullbright skins on the net. All links I've found in forums and comunitypages are dead. Have anyone a working download link?

And a last, I'm searching for some HUD Graphics. At the Moment I'm using the original ezQuake Icons, but I don't want that my QuakeWorld looks like Quake3. Does anyone have some good links for me... please!!!

best thanks and sorry for my bad bad bad english ;-)
2007-03-14, 13:13
1026 posts

Feb 2006
Quote:
I dowloaded the "h_player_0.png" and the "player_0.png" renamed the to "h_player_1.png" and "player_1.png" and putt them into "/ezQuake/qw/textures/models".

you don't have to rename them.. backup or delete old h_player & player and copy those in there..

aren't fullbright skins included in fQuake package? check /qw/skins folder

and for HUD graphics and configs check this thread out.
god damn hippies >_<
2007-03-14, 14:35
4 posts

Mar 2007
Thank you for the help with the Hi-Res skin... It's working now! So I only have to go and find some quakisch interface icons ;-)
  3 posts on 1 page  1