User panel stuff on forum
  9 posts on 1 page  1
Server Talk
2006-11-04, 16:20
Member
198 posts

Registered:
Oct 2006
From some servers qstat doesnt retrieve the team scores anymore. If it is possible i would like to ask to set this up properly against the latest qstat (afaik qstat's qw handling hasnt changed for years, I am not sure, if the devteam of mvdsv has messed with this stuff on their side). Also, if it is possible, please sort the players by teams in the query response - this could be very handy, especially when querying from IRC.

regards
2006-11-05, 10:29
Member
47 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
"qstat -sort T" does something, I'm too lazy to check what tho

btw other sort-keys for players are PFTNS (ping,frags,team,name,???)
2006-11-05, 15:36
Member
405 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Faustov wrote:
From some servers qstat doesnt retrieve the team scores anymore. If it is possible i would like to ask to set this up properly against the latest qstat (afaik qstat's qw handling hasnt changed for years, I am not sure, if the devteam of mvdsv has messed with this stuff on their side). Also, if it is possible, please sort the players by teams in the query response - this could be very handy, especially when querying from IRC.

regards

What is Team scores?
Also team tag per player was added to mvdsv NOT far away, i doubt much programs support this. Also team tag optional, since we do not want to break old programs, so u need update ur query request to obtain team per player.

Sorting is ur busines, not mvdsv.
<3
2006-11-05, 16:03
Member
198 posts

Registered:
Oct 2006
You modified the mvdsv so it doesnt work as it used to anymore and I dont expect the author of qstat to update his program every time you decide to change something. Making sure it's compatible backwars is your business.
2006-11-05, 16:12
Member
405 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
Faustov wrote:
You modified the mvdsv so it doesnt work as it used to anymore and I dont expect the author of qstat to update his program every time you decide to change something. Making sure it's compatible backwars is your business.

I agreed with last sentence 90%.

Some additional explanation required, give me example of what we broke, sure in subject of this thread.
<3
2006-11-05, 20:43
Member
47 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
I have an example ,) <3
2006-11-09, 21:34
Member
47 posts

Registered:
Jan 2006
And yeah, Faustov is correct...

<Term> !qw q qw.dybbuk.de:27600
<qwstat> Dybbuk Gehenna #1 ([fs] vs. cmf)‡ [dm2] (8/8) (4/4) dm:1 tp:2 - 2 min left
<Term> no "$(RULE:score)" (if ur using qstat & template) like I do

compare with..
<Term> !qw q wargamez.dk:27501
<qwstat> WarGamez.dk #47 QW Allround (pimp vs. eQ|)‡ [dm2] (8/8) (1/6) dm:1 tp:2 - [pimp]16:[eQ|]9 - 19 min left
2006-11-10, 07:33
Member
255 posts

Registered:
Feb 2006
This happens because KTX doesn't display scores in rules like KTPro does.
2006-11-14, 14:27
News Writer
265 posts

Registered:
May 2006
mli wrote:
This happens because KTX doesn't display scores in rules like KTPro does.

serverinfo?
  9 posts on 1 page  1