User panel stuff on forum
  1 post on 1 page  1
General Discussion
2006-09-21, 01:07
13 posts

Jul 2006
I've been trying to track down two particular mods for a long time but have had no luck... Maybe someone out there happens to have them?

The first one was called "Metamorphism" that began as a NetQuake mod that was programmed by a guy from the University of Delaware named Lon Hohberger around 1996 or so, but eventually evolved into a QW mod. I think the name of the zipped file that contained at least the qwprogs.dat was "meta4.zip" or something similar, but can't recall... The mod featured different classes like the mage, cleric, shock trooper, soldier, scout, heavy weapons guy, druid, ninja, fire elemental, etc. and had a huge variety of spells and shit like that with built-in CTF, too. Probably one of the best deathmatch mods I've ever played, I'd love to get my hands on it again...

Second one I'm trying to find is Rune Quake (from www.runequake.com) with frogbots. I hear that there was a NetQuake version, unsure if there was a QW version... I'd prefer QW, but either would make me happy.

If anybody has either of these, NetQuake/QW progs or qc for either, please speak up!
--
It's inevitable that I school you all in Quakeworld.
...On how to be newbs like me...
  1 post on 1 page  1